Trading Level 115 F2P for Leveling

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by siv3939, Jan 10, 2011.

Trading Level 115 F2P for Leveling
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 10, 2011 at 5:56 PM
  2. siv3939
    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2009
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    siv3939 Active Member
    Banned

    Trading Level 115 F2P for Leveling

    http://img210.imageshack.us/i/52081769.jpg/
    http://img208.imageshack.us/i/59060049.jpg/

    174/312 QP
    Close to 1 mil gp with members items.
    Grim Reaper Hood, Santa Costume, Choca cape and Chrismas ghost costume

    I can provide all information for the account.

    I need 70 strength to 85+ done (not sure if this is reasonable). It has 40 attack and 1 def but runs out of membership soon (which will be re added when I get a chance).

    Post here what level of strength you can get me up to.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 10, 2011 at 6:16 PM
  4. K1nd
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Posts:
    317
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    K1nd Forum Addict
    Banned

    Trading Level 115 F2P for Leveling

    I can get you 90 S.T.R?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 10, 2011 at 6:27 PM
  6. Shalom
    Joined:
    Dec 25, 2010
    Posts:
    409
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Shalom Forum Addict
    Banned

    Trading Level 115 F2P for Leveling


    Hey, it's me again :), hit me up with what you think would be a reasonable price, and I will negotiate
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jan 10, 2011 at 8:12 PM
  8. Big Crash
    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2010
    Posts:
    536
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Big Crash Forum Addict
    Banned

    Trading Level 115 F2P for Leveling

    i can do :D
     
< Need 62-75 Woodcutting please! | Need SWs Zealsss >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site