Adblock breaks this site

Trading BEAST zerker for preferably a skiller

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Picti3, Jul 25, 2016.

  1. Picti3

    Picti3 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2016
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Trading BEAST zerker for preferably a skiller

    Pking isn't for me, and with school coming up I don't have time for it so I would rather have a skiller to afk on. This is a fantastic account on its way to max except for 47 def. That is the only flaw. It is fully quested with Bgloves and 99 range, str, and mage.

    Account

    Those are the items, stats, and offense history. Most of the bank is junk and questing items along with some armor and food. It also has membership until Sep 3.

    I would prefer a level 3 skiller in return. We can use a MM if you would like. I check Sythe daily so it would be easiest to message me on here. If you have any questions just ask
     
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  2. Picti3

    Picti3 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2016
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Trading BEAST zerker for preferably a skiller

    Buuump
     
  3. Picti3

    Picti3 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2016
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Trading BEAST zerker for preferably a skiller

    Bumpity bump
     
< OBBY SERPENTINE TANK! 75 DEF - 67STR - 5ATTACK | WTB account with one 99 skill >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site