Trading almost maxed main for RSGP :)

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Divine EMP, Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trading almost maxed main for RSGP :)
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 12, 2011 at 6:24 AM
  2. Divine EMP
    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2010
    Posts:
    483
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Divine EMP Forum Addict
    Banned

    Trading almost maxed main for RSGP :)

    Sup guys, made a pure need some GP on him to pk, stake if u know what I mean lol cb level 60 if u wanna pk or lure or something pm me saying pure or something anyways down to the point lol heres the account I'm trading for some rsgp:http://sythe.org/showthread.php?p=8428216#post8428216 I will be looking for anything between 20-50m Not including the money on the account (sorry) though it does have 2.3m tokkul or something that is 14m and I cbf getting 300k more tokkul for a fury lol.
    fill this out!
    How much will u pay?:
    Your Msn:
    Will you pay for a OMM?:

    Please move if not wrong section, I thought that this would be the correct section!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 13, 2011 at 3:12 PM
  4. Sengira
    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2010
    Posts:
    3,224
    Referrals:
    25
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Sengira 。◕‿◕。

    Trading almost maxed main for RSGP :)

    Pictures.
     
< [RSGP Buy Any Acc with 99 Farming or 99 rc // 250M | [PP] Selling great level 92, 5 99s, fire cape, MORE! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site