Adblock breaks this site

[PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Syed, Jul 17, 2009.

  1. Syed

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    I will not accept Credit Card funded payments in Paypal. If your Paypal account is directly funded by yours/your parents credit card then do not bother contacting me. If you do send me money using Credit Card, I am not responsible for it and its up to you to get it back [I will not send it back] However, if your Paypal is funded by a Bank, I will do trade with you. You are expected to, and must "Claim and Cancel" in order to trade with me. I reserve the right to refuse to sell to any buyer i am suspicious of, or cancel the sale at any time during it for my own safety. To know more about claiming and canceling, read this thread: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=149307

    Well, It's Ix Syed Xi again.
    Closed my free training thread but if you still need training and are willing to pay add [email protected].
    However I am now buying JUNK or dumped items.
    If they are about to crash you pay extra.
    I Think I am Pretty Trusted Here.

    I will pay $1/mil for stable junk, if it's not stable we can discuss price

    [email protected] is the only and will be the only msn I ever use.

    So always check msn's or ask for a pm. I'll gladly give you one.

    I only go to first to people with 20 OR MORE VOUCHES.

    VOUCHES: 19

     
  2. tasticz

    tasticz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2008
    Posts:
    394
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    buying 20m of this guy lets see how trade goes
     
  3. Syed

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    Vouch for tasticz he went first, bought 20m of junk off him. Nice guy to talk to and he is not a scammer. Definitely Recommended.
     
  4. tasticz

    tasticz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 28, 2008
    Posts:
    394
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    BIG RED VOUCH FOR "Ix Syed Xi" SOLD HIM 20M WORTH OF DRAGON DARTS I WENT FIRST[ 2 INCREMENTS] HE HELPED ME THROUGH PAYPAL PAYMENT AND TRADE WAS FINISHED QUICK THANKS :)
     
  5. Flawk

    Flawk Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 8, 2009
    Posts:
    1,097
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    Done.
     
  6. teh scott

    teh scott Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2009
    Posts:
    224
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    i buy junk for free so shouldnt u?
     
  7. Syed

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    Hmm, spam go buy "free" junk in your own thread. Not in mine.
     
  8. Syed

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    bumped
     
  9. Syed

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    Still buying.
     
  10. lalmvpkobe

    lalmvpkobe Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Posts:
    453
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    how much per mill?
     
  11. Syed

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    It's discussable add my msn, in sig.
     
  12. Syed

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    Still buying junk.
     
  13. oneSHOToneKILL

    oneSHOToneKILL Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2009
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    why does it matter if its stable or not. were selling u junk. ur not suppose to make a profit from it.....
     
  14. Syed

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    Ye and nice spamming up your postcount leecher.
     
  15. Syed

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    bump bump
     
  16. Syed

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    bump up
     
  17. Martiin

    Martiin Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2009
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    Free bump for this awesome guy.
     
  18. Otaxie.

    Otaxie. Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2009
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    I'll sell you 2m junk.
     
  19. Syed

    Syed Hero
    Retired Sectional Moderator $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2009
    Posts:
    9,857
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Gohan has AIDS (3) ??? Rust Player I'm LAAAAAAAME (2) Shitting Rainbow (2)
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    Kai add my msn.
     
  20. Tmoe

    Tmoe Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    [PAYPAL]Buying ALL Junk[PAYPAL]

    He's buying 18 mil junk off me.. I'll let everyone know how it goes.
     
< Buying 30M RSGP - Payment - Microsoft Points | Trading 92 CB member for 2.5-10m! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site