Adblock breaks this site

TRADING 80 Horde DK

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by tc_ri0t, Mar 12, 2010.

  1. tc_ri0t

    tc_ri0t Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    I've about had it with WoW.

    Looking to sell my 80 Orc DK. Decently geared, needs work to be ICC ready. Currently geared for Uld 25/ToC 10. The account also has a 63 Alliance shaman and a few twinks on another server, and a 52 rouge and more twinks on the same server.

    Currently no play time on the account, and it IS battle.net merged (For over 6 months). I can provide the original WOTLK key used with the account (I'd provide the rest if I still had them), and if the price is right, possibly the email too XD.

    Looking to trade (RS accounts, etc), and will take paypal. Will go first IF your a trusted member.

    80 DK and Rogue are both on Arthas with some of the twinks, with the Shaman and the rest of the twinks on Grizzly Hills. Lack of screenshots are due to the account being out of play time. Armory page is available over MSN.

    http://www.zilefile.com/files/11141_ml9gk/main.jpg
    http://www.zilefile.com/files/11142_2dqg5/main2.jpg
    http://www.zilefile.com/files/11143_oybmu/main3.jpg
     
  2. happen

    happen Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2009
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    bump bump
     
  3. tc_ri0t

    tc_ri0t Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    Still for sale. Will go first with a trusted member :3
     
  4. Joe_likes_boys

    Joe_likes_boys Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2009
    Posts:
    145
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  5. tc_ri0t

    tc_ri0t Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    Still for sale :(

    So many people trying to rip it off me with stolen paypals. Post in this thread or don't bother contacting me on MSN.
     
  6. anciantarr0w

    anciantarr0w Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2010
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    i maybe interested, but it'd be for a RS account. ill pm u if i can sort one out.
     
  7. tc_ri0t

    tc_ri0t Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    Sounds good. Add me on MSN and we can talk there.

    Account still for sale however.
     
  8. tc_ri0t

    tc_ri0t Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    Bump. Still for sale.

    And so people stop asking me, I'm looking for:
    RS Accounts
    RS Gold/Items
    Paypal
    Steam Game gifts (MAYBE)

    I am open to almost any offer though, and if you are paying with Paypal I expect a scan of your ID (Blacked out everything but the name) so I can verify it's your paypal. Sending an eMail is NOT good enough, they can be spoofed.
     
  9. tc_ri0t

    tc_ri0t Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    Bump. Still for sale.
     
  10. startbrady

    startbrady Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 15, 2009
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

  11. asiansensation98

    asiansensation98 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2010
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

  12. tc_ri0t

    tc_ri0t Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    (Sadly) Still for sale. I'm literally willing to dump this for a decent RS Pure, I have no use for it and would rather have something I use lol.
     
  13. tc_ri0t

    tc_ri0t Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    Still for sale, bump.

    Selling this + an XBL 10 month account for $90 or a good RS obby maul or tank pure.
     
  14. tc_ri0t

    tc_ri0t Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    Account FINALY sold.
     
  15. tc_ri0t

    tc_ri0t Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    Back on sale, now with a month of gametime thanks to a scammer XD

    Somebody PLEASE legitimatly buy this account :p
     
  16. Gundown99

    Gundown99 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2010
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

    I have bought a steam account from him about a week ago and I am unable to log on it anymore, I have tried retrieving it using the email I set on the account but I am unsuccessful. There was also around 5 emails from steam with verification codes in them and they are are about 2-4 days old which I never requested.

    He or whoever he hacked may have got it back using product code and changed the email.

    I have messaged him on MSN but he logged off a minute later, might be a scammer.
     
  17. tc_ri0t

    tc_ri0t Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    Refunded his money, was incredibly busy with work. PM or MSN him if you don't believe me, had no control over the account being recovered, was selling it on behalf of my little brother.

    WoW account still for sale though.
     
  18. TD Patner

    TD Patner Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2009
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

  19. Gundown99

    Gundown99 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2010
    Posts:
    200
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    Got my money back, safe to trade him.
     
  20. tc_ri0t

    tc_ri0t Member

    Joined:
    Mar 5, 2010
    Posts:
    54
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    TRADING 80 Horde DK

    Still for sale/trade.
     
< Urgent Need an geared 80, any server, any class | Warlock For sale!!! Cheap come look >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site