Adblock breaks this site

Trading 200m EOC for 20m 07

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by Deadmeat280, Jul 2, 2013.

  1. Deadmeat280

    Deadmeat280 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2013
    Posts:
    279
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Trading 200m EOC for 20m 07

    Looking to trade 200m EOC cash for 20m 07 cash.

    I was reluctant to go first with my last trade (also my first proper one) and I decided I'd go first and lended up getting scammed 100m so I won't be going first unless you're very highly trusted.


    PM/Post if interested.

    I don't have anything to provide I'm legit other than around $225 in payments on Playerauctions, a name sale on Sythe and my word.

    Would be willing to do in increments also.
     
  2. Feelgewd

    Feelgewd BUYING AND SELLING 07/RS3 GP!!
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
    Posts:
    3,050
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Tier 1 Prizebox Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Trading 200m EOC for 20m 07

    if you can do 1:11, add my skype: Bintago
     
  3. 007jamesbond

    007jamesbond Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2013
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Trading 200m EOC for 20m 07

    please add my skype: patmcgroth13
     
  4. Nytrix

    Nytrix Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2011
    Posts:
    9,064
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    UWotM8? Two Factor Authentication User Member of the Month Winner
    Trading 200m EOC for 20m 07

    Add my skype - live:nytrix.sythe
     
< Buying oldschool rs gold off vouched people. | Buying 500k 2007 $2 PP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site