Trading 200m EOC for 20m 07

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by Deadmeat280, Jul 2, 2013.

Trading 200m EOC for 20m 07
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 2, 2013 at 5:53 PM
  2. Deadmeat280
    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2013
    Posts:
    279
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Deadmeat280 Forum Addict

    Trading 200m EOC for 20m 07

    Looking to trade 200m EOC cash for 20m 07 cash.

    I was reluctant to go first with my last trade (also my first proper one) and I decided I'd go first and lended up getting scammed 100m so I won't be going first unless you're very highly trusted.


    PM/Post if interested.

    I don't have anything to provide I'm legit other than around $225 in payments on Playerauctions, a name sale on Sythe and my word.

    Would be willing to do in increments also.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 2, 2013 at 5:57 PM
  4. Feelgewd
    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
    Posts:
    3,050
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Tier 1 Prizebox Not sure if srs or just newfag...

    Feelgewd BUYING AND SELLING 07/RS3 GP!!
    $200 USD Donor New

    Trading 200m EOC for 20m 07

    if you can do 1:11, add my skype: Bintago
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 2, 2013 at 5:57 PM
  6. 007jamesbond
    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2013
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    007jamesbond Newcomer
    Banned

    Trading 200m EOC for 20m 07

    please add my skype: patmcgroth13
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 2, 2013 at 9:35 PM
  8. Nytrix
    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2011
    Posts:
    9,064
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    UWotM8? Two Factor Authentication User Member of the Month Winner

    Nytrix Hero
    $50 USD Donor New

    Trading 200m EOC for 20m 07

    Add my skype - live:nytrix.sythe
     
< Buying oldschool rs gold off vouched people. | Buying 500k 2007 $2 PP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site