Adblock breaks this site

Trading 134 RS Account for WoW

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Kanoshen, Jan 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kanoshen

    Kanoshen Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2008
    Posts:
    386
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    Trading 134 RS Account for WoW

    Hello, I am currently trading a level 134 RS account for a wow account.
    To see the stats, look up "HF Ryujin," I will be adding screenshots soon.
    I can add gold onto the account from my main once free trade comes back.


    [reserved space for screens]

    Pretty much looking for a warrior or paladin, but I'd like to see other offers.
     
  2. the_cool_crew

    the_cool_crew Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2010
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Trading 134 RS Account for WoW

  3. violent_j

    violent_j Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2007
    Posts:
    517
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Trading 134 RS Account for WoW

    I highly recommend you take the name Down ASAP you will get it banned

    Free bump
     
  4. the_cool_crew

    the_cool_crew Member

    Joined:
    May 26, 2010
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Trading 134 RS Account for WoW

  5. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    Trading 134 RS Account for WoW

    Please post with pictures.
     
< Selling level 85 tank/Fury warrior | WTS[PAYPAL]-> 85 UD mage + 6 other 80's >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site