Adblock breaks this site

[TRADE] Skiller/Pure

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by xhulic, Aug 21, 2010.

  1. xhulic

    xhulic Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2009
    Posts:
    380
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    65
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    615053642453483532
    Discord Username:
    spodey#0001
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [TRADE] Skiller/Pure

    Hi! I do not want this acc anymore as it was a skiller but i accidently trained an attack lv! :( (much to my sadness). So i trained it a bit, and now offering it to someone here.

    Cash&SKillz
    [​IMG]

    Recovs
    [​IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    I am interested in a defence pure, i have never made one before.
    I will go first, if i beleive you are trusted, otherwise you go first.
    Offer away :)
     
  2. puffypainz

    puffypainz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2010
    Posts:
    299
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRADE] Skiller/Pure

  3. xhulic

    xhulic Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2009
    Posts:
    380
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    65
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    615053642453483532
    Discord Username:
    spodey#0001
    Two Factor Authentication User
    [TRADE] Skiller/Pure

    Ahh dayum... sorry forgot to mention. I dont have paypal :/
    I did say TRADE in the topic title, but my fault, i should of specified.

    But to tell people, really interested in an acc no skills and mem. I wanna make a summ/tank
     
  4. puffypainz

    puffypainz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2010
    Posts:
    299
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRADE] Skiller/Pure

    you could easily make one, takes 5 seconds its all free. they dont mail you or anything only email you
     
  5. puffypainz

    puffypainz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2010
    Posts:
    299
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRADE] Skiller/Pure

    wait defence pure?! i have one! only 20 defence, 42 mining i could swap that? has 180k :/

    add my msn if interested: [email protected]
     
  6. sirsnot

    sirsnot Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [TRADE] Skiller/Pure

    I have a fighter pro bot and a sw bot i could make you a 10hp def pure get it 60 def and 10 hp or i could put it on the fighter pro and get you 60 def and just make a little money on it. :) pm me your offer
     
< Selling pure cheap! | Swapping Maxed Pure level 89 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site