Adblock breaks this site

[Trade] Looking for a valuable account...

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by MonopolyZ, Jan 30, 2012.

  1. MonopolyZ

    MonopolyZ Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2011
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trade] Looking for a valuable account...

    Hey Guys, I need a huge favor.

    My little cousin asked me to get him Runescape stuff for his birthday since his parents don't want to buy him anything.

    So, If you guys have anything Runescape (Accounts-Items-Gold-Membership), I will give any of these accounts as a offering.

    It better not be a s***ty account. haha

    Proof of Accounts that I could offer.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Try to PM me if you can or just comment on here.

    REMEMBER - I go first unless you are a trusted member.
     
  2. Mudkiip

    Mudkiip Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2012
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trade] Looking for a valuable account...

    Monopolyz Is A Scammer, Do Not Buy Anything From Him.
     
  3. MonopolyZ

    MonopolyZ Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 5, 2011
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Trade] Looking for a valuable account...

    Say what you want, I don't see proof. You're so dumb, I'm pretty sure I gave you BF3 Limited Edition.
     
< [RSGP] Selling Summon Tank | 99 Dungeoneering | 290k Tokens | 2 Months Members [RSGP] | [RSGP] 113 Main 7x99 Turmoil + Extremes 299 QPs >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site