Trade Guild Wars Account for Runescape Account

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by noobmasta1, Sep 3, 2009.

Trade Guild Wars Account for Runescape Account
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 3, 2009 at 2:32 AM
  2. noobmasta1
    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2009
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    noobmasta1 Newcomer

    Trade Guild Wars Account for Runescape Account

    Im New to all this so Any info not shown please tell me....

    I would like to trade my Guild Wars Account for a Runecape account

    The Account has all the Exspansions and Prop as its original I had ....

    it has 3 lvl 20 Role Playing guys Good Skills on all of them as wel as Armor and Weapons Prety much ready to go

    has 8 slots total for all characters .....I beat Factions and have Hard Mode for it

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]



    heres some images from my account you can see have all campaigns as well as the hard mode option in factions .........any questions please ask ........anyone who wants to trade send me yur MSN in Private message
    Im looking for a Good Ruescape Account....I would Like a high account seeing as guildwars isnt exactly cheap espcially when youbuy the games theday they come out.......I would likemaybe like High Fishing or Wood Cutting to either or.....

    please leave reply here as well as you can private message me leave your msn if you like and we can talk

    We can Talk more about it more detail and all on MSN/WL much easier






    Sorry cant trade it.....I cant get int the email usedfor the account its a AOL email....When i do password recovery on it, it asks for like home telephone and billing name and stufff...doesnt make sense its free lmao...so i cant get into it only thing able to change wold be guildwars account password and no bodys going to want to trade if they dont have email acess as well....so idk i guess this is closed or w/e
     
< Habbo Hotel Account {UK} | Selling Combat Arms Account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site