TPM Account Recovery :)

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by TPM'nm, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
TPM Account Recovery :)
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 30, 2015 at 5:23 PM
  2. TPM'nm
    Referrals:
    0

    TPM'nm Guest

    TPM Account Recovery :)

    Just thought I would get through this step quickly whilst I'm in the process of repaying the victim of the hacker :)

    The hacker had un-registered my email from my sythe account.


    My Account: http://www.sythe.org/members/290299-theprestigedmuzza.html
    My Original Email: [email protected]



    RE My Ban:
    I've contacted the hacker and we have agreed that I repay him in Instalments over the next month, I wouldn't mind applying for an early pardon however I think its more appropriate to just wait till I pay back the full amount.


    Appreciate all the help from the staff and especially thanks to Sellerman for all that he has done.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 2, 2015 at 10:15 AM
  4. R
    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    TPM Account Recovery :)

    Doneski.
     
< Laptop Broke.. | Owned4life >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site