[TopBoost] Cheap Bronze - Diamond [EUW/EUNE/NA/RU]

Discussion in 'LoL ELO Boosting' started by TopBooster, Jun 20, 2016.

[TopBoost] Cheap Bronze - Diamond [EUW/EUNE/NA/RU]
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 20, 2016 at 2:35 PM
  2. TopBooster
    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TopBooster Newcomer

    [TopBoost] Cheap Bronze - Diamond [EUW/EUNE/NA/RU]

    Hello, I have been boosting for 2 years now for friends and other people, to start off I need vouches so I can gain peoples trust. I will not set any prices yet but they can be discussed on skype. I will give you all my time and get you to your desired division in the smallest amount of time.

    Add my skype: TopBooster

    --TopBoost
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 20, 2016 at 5:34 PM
  4. MiseryLovesMe
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2016
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    30

    MiseryLovesMe Member

    [TopBoost] Cheap Bronze - Diamond [EUW/EUNE/NA/RU]

    added on skype :)
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 20, 2016 at 8:53 PM
  6. MiseryLovesMe
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2016
    Posts:
    38
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    30

    MiseryLovesMe Member

    [TopBoost] Cheap Bronze - Diamond [EUW/EUNE/NA/RU]

    Can definately vouch! FANTASTIC booster and carried as ADC in duo queue. Will be buying a boost from him soon!
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 21, 2016 at 11:05 AM
  8. TopBooster
    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2016
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TopBooster Newcomer

    [TopBoost] Cheap Bronze - Diamond [EUW/EUNE/NA/RU]

    bump
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 21, 2016 at 11:20 AM
  10. Rsgodlad
    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2016
    Posts:
    228
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Rsgodlad Active Member
    Banned

    [TopBoost] Cheap Bronze - Diamond [EUW/EUNE/NA/RU]

    pming your skype.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jun 23, 2016 at 11:01 PM
  12. invictus199
    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2016
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    invictus199 Newcomer

    [TopBoost] Cheap Bronze - Diamond [EUW/EUNE/NA/RU]

    This post is a scam. TopBooster failed to respond to any subsequent messages within our Skype conversation after I sent money to him via Paypal, and it has been several days since. Do not recommend, avoid

    *I will edit this post if I hear back from TopBooster in the future
     
< ~|FreeloForCash|CHEAP/FAST/RELIABLE #№1 Customerservice ~ | Boosting till Silver 3 for free/Duoq on euw >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site