Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

TooOld4Gold - Posting from my home IP

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by TooOld4Gold, Mar 9, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TooOld4Gold

    TooOld4Gold Member

    Joined:
    Mar 9, 2024
    Posts:
    82
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    78
    TooOld4Gold - Posting from my home IP

    Hey friends

    I didn’t realise I had my WiFi off - I’ve switched it on so you can validate me, sorry, I wasn’t savvy on this.

    thnx
     
  2. BlackBlasses

    BlackBlasses eat more eggs

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2016
    Posts:
    25,577
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    17,689
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    218653335471915008
    Discord Username:
    blackblasses
    Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User
    Toast Wallet User May the 4th Be With You (2) HamSanta Halloween 2025 Valentine's Day 2025 Sythe's 15th Anniversary Sythe's 20th Anniversary Community Development Team Member Community Participant
    Top Striker (2) Pool Shark (2) Battleship Champion March Madness (5) Rust Player Sandbox Participant Donor Lounge Participant Staff of the Quarter Winner Valentine's Day 2026 (2) Christmas 2025 (2)
    TooOld4Gold - Posting from my home IP

    Hello @TooOld4Gold,

    Thank you for posting from a home IP.
    Your TWC has been removed.

    Best regards,
    BB
     
< Okra17 requesting a pardon... | Dispute my DNT >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site