Adblock breaks this site

Tips for fast Mils?

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 General' started by .rhY, Oct 22, 2010.

  1. Rc-Her

    Rc-Her Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    603
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tips for fast Mils?

    I'm doing Sorc garden, maybe tanner later because at the moment it's hard to buy/sell hides/leather at med price which is why I gave up on that.
     
  2. .eNaCiRRuH

    .eNaCiRRuH Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,466
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tips for fast Mils?

    I heard they've been cracking down a lot on these bots. Something about mods just stay and watch sorc garden now.
     
  3. j-man

    j-man Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2010
    Posts:
    475
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tips for fast Mils?

    Merchanting is by far the best money making method. I suggest you bot up a simple skill such as woodcutting for money or telebrabbing zammy wines like suggested for some starter cash first. Either that or I highly recommend getting members and botting up combat or a skill that you like for some cash and then merchanting.
     
  4. GoosEighteen

    GoosEighteen Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2010
    Posts:
    143
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tips for fast Mils?


    Vouch for that,

    Sorcgarden income varies, cause the price of herbs changes.
    I have 71agility and 65thieving and im running sorcgarden right now. The timer is at 5:45hours and it says 246K.
    Which i lol at cause 246k is really the maximum i can get, sometimes its no more then 230k an hour.

    Also its a good idea to train hunter. Im not sure if your a actual botter, and i wont bot hunter. But hunter, and catching chins and swamp lizards can get you a decent amount of cash,
    its adviced to train up to 85+hunter so you can catch pirate imps at a decent rate. Or either buy the puro pro bot from rsbots and get 500k - 2m an hour. But the 2m an hour only takes effect passed 91+ hunter.
     
  5. Syd

    Syd Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2010
    Posts:
    218
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Tips for fast Mils?

    I don't know if you read anything on the first page, but he's F2P.
     
  6. The Pkkid V6

    The Pkkid V6 Grand Master
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2005
    Posts:
    2,875
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Pokémon Trainer Two Factor Authentication User Tier 1 Prizebox
    Tips for fast Mils?

    Honestly there's much faster methods that can reach at least 250k per hour, going upwards to 400k per hour.
    I'm sure it's more stable at around 380k per hour.
     
  7. Lewstarr

    Lewstarr Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2011
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tips for fast Mils?

    I think you should do woodcutting, chop Oaks until level 70, if you are going for cash purely.
     
  8. Lewstarr

    Lewstarr Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2011
    Posts:
    72
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tips for fast Mils?

    Thieving is a members only skill, and if you think woodcutting is horrible cash, I want to see your methods. Remember, this guy is new.
     
  9. Constitution

    Constitution Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2010
    Posts:
    377
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Tips for fast Mils?

    Id say do rune mysterious and be able to mine essence its good cash for a beginner
     
< Staking | Returning - Best places for xp? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site