Thuqs Range Zeal Services!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Im Not Thuqs, Feb 5, 2011.

Thuqs Range Zeal Services!
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 5, 2011 at 2:06 AM
  2. Im Not Thuqs
    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2011
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Im Not Thuqs Member
    Banned

    Thuqs Range Zeal Services!

    I DO HAVE A BOT, WHICH RUNESCAPE HAS NOT DETECTED YET.​


    First of all, I'd like to thank-you for checking out my service! I like to see my customers leave satisfied with my work. And unlike any service on all of Sythe, I offer refunds to bans caused by the usage of my bots! per zeal, I'll match it!

    Terms of Service
    Before you order from my service be aware that I DO use macros (bots) to complete your order. I DO NOT offer any zeal services, therefore your purchase will be refunded if your account was banned for macroing. By ordering my services you will be notified approximately of how long the service may take and if interruptions occur during the service, you will be refunded accordingly. I only offer a Soul Wars service.. I will turn down any offers of accounts or pins in return for any of my services. After you confirm you want any services completed from me, please add the MSN posted below, or PM me via Sythe.

    MSN : [email protected]
    Sythe PM : Im Not Thuqs​

    [


    Soul Wars Zeal Service​

    What I offer :
    • 25 Zeals - FREE!
    • 50 Zeals - $3.00
    • 100 Zeals - $6.00
    • 250 Zeals - $10.00
    • 500 Zeals - $20.00
    • 1,000 Zeals - $40.00
    • 2,000 Zeals - $70.0]
    • 2,500 Zeals - $90.00]

    Service Form
    Code:
    Skilling or Zeal Service :
    Skill/Amount of Zeal :
    Sythe Username :
    PM or MSN :
    Reffered by (optional) :
    New Refferer's Discount

    Refund Information​

    In what situations do I offer refunds?​


    I offer FULL refunds if your account was banned during the use of my macros. I also offer FULL refunds if, for any reason I can no longer continue your job (a full refund is still given even if your job is half-complete). If at any time you wish to stop your service, you may do so. But you must notify me that you wish your job to be cancelled, or no refund is given. In this situation, you will be refunded accordingly.​

    In what situations do I not offer refunds?​


    I do not offer refunds if you change the password during the service unless you notify me that these cancellations will be made. If ANY payments through Paypal aren't sent as a gift they will be taken as donations and you will not be refunded.
    ​
     
< Zeal services | Training prayer for f2p >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site