Thoughts on creatine while cutting?

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by mega bw, Jan 23, 2017.

Thoughts on creatine while cutting?
  1. Unread #21 - Apr 28, 2017 at 7:19 PM
  2. Young_Sinatra
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2015
    Posts:
    2,112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    515
    Heidy Gohan has AIDS Two Factor Authentication User STEVE Why can't I hold all of these feels? Doge Jake the Dog

    Young_Sinatra No longer use Skype, do NOT contact me on it!
    $500 USD Donor

    Thoughts on creatine while cutting?

    Also thick haired here, and I intake about 2250-2500 mg of creatine monhydrate. Curious for those who saw hair loss. Overall, I believe creatine is that 1-2% "edge" over anyone else. It's also extremely cheap, so I see no reason for people to not take it @OP
     
  3. Unread #22 - Apr 28, 2017 at 8:41 PM
  4. Deadliftz
    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2017
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    21

    Deadliftz Newcomer

    Thoughts on creatine while cutting?

    OP, you need to do more research yourself. There are many benefits to creatine but ultimately it's your diet and training that make the difference. As Sinatra said, the advantage you gain over someone not taking it is in decimals, and unless you're competing, It's not worth stressing over. To answer your question, It's up to you.
     
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  5. Unread #23 - Apr 30, 2017 at 11:22 AM
  6. Im Solo
    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2013
    Posts:
    1,402
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1,064
    Green eggs and spam Easter 2016 (2) Live Streamer Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?

    Im Solo DIE PLZ
    Im Solo Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Thoughts on creatine while cutting?

    Everything in about to say is personal opinion, I'm not going to go searching for articles to try to prove my point I just know what works for my body.

    I take creatine almost year around, it helps with energy/recovery. It's not much but it can give you a little edge that you wouldn't get without it. Before events I continue on it all the way up to 5-4 weeks out of a show, around a month out I cut it from my supplements , for me and all my past shows a month seems to work perfectly into my routine. But the day after a show in right back on it.

    Second part, staying super low BF isn't good for your body. You should always have some meat on your bones of you know what I mean 10-13% is my comfort zone. So if your not doing shows and your body isn't naturally super low BF don't bother pushing it man.
     
    ^ Young_Sinatra likes this.
  7. Unread #24 - Apr 30, 2017 at 5:26 PM
  8. Deadliftz
    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2017
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    21

    Deadliftz Newcomer

    Thoughts on creatine while cutting?

    Touching on what Solo said, everyone's body is different. What works good for you may not work good for others. I use creatine while bulking but don't use it while cutting; personal preference. Whereas Solo uses it year round up until a contest. Figure out what works for you and do it.
     
  9. Unread #25 - May 1, 2017 at 1:09 AM
  10. veichleproblem
    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2017
    Posts:
    199
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    211

    veichleproblem Active Member

    Thoughts on creatine while cutting?

    ya well when ur talking broscience u can expect to hear more stupid things lmao
     
  11. Unread #26 - May 1, 2017 at 2:50 AM
  12. nevernotspurs
    Joined:
    May 16, 2013
    Posts:
    937
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1,907
    Easter 2017 St. Patrick's Day 2017 SytheSteamer Lawrence

    nevernotspurs Buying all your unwanted miniranks for $3 each!
    $50 USD Donor New

    Thoughts on creatine while cutting?

    Co-incidentally, I just got a free sample of Creatine with my protein purchase. I have only ever used Protein supplements so I asked some friends who used creatine and they use it so I used it once.
    Lucky I found this thread and got some more opinions - I'll steer clear. I never used it before so don't need to now.
     
  13. Unread #27 - May 1, 2017 at 3:13 AM
  14. Stream Punk
    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2017
    Posts:
    2,212
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    92

    Stream Punk Grand Master

    Thoughts on creatine while cutting?

    You *can* use it if you want to. If you got it for free.

    I wouldn't recommend ever purchasing it though. Practically pissing away money lads.
     
    Last edited: May 1, 2017
  15. Unread #28 - May 27, 2017 at 7:58 AM
  16. Brunoboat
    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2016
    Posts:
    191
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    219

    Brunoboat Active Member
    Banned

    Thoughts on creatine while cutting?

    I use it when I bulk/cut
     
  17. Unread #29 - May 27, 2017 at 2:13 PM
  18. Exile Spirit
    Joined:
    May 24, 2017
    Posts:
    207
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    225

    Exile Spirit Active Member

    Thoughts on creatine while cutting?

    I've used it before, seems to be doing me pretty well.
     
< Warriors will beat cavs | Game Predictions >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site