Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

This is not a request

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered Porchmonkey, Jul 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregistered Porchmonkey

    Unregistered Porchmonkey Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    This is not a request

    This is not a request to be unbanned.

    Just letting everyone know all the disputes were closed that were open by my paypal due to the hacker.
    http://gyazo.com/d12a8dc2814bb92ddde096f71eed52e1

    The one dispute open is against me by lrug dord here on Sythe forums
    http://gyazo.com/d12a8dc2814bb92ddde096f71eed52e1
    http://gyazo.com/233684f281c21f40b96dfa26a89d78fe

    Users profile: http://www.sythe.org/members/447256-lrug-dord.html

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    As for my ban for "off site scamming"
    I never scammed anyone, I buy/resell accounts and a couple of the accounts I sold were recovered, I've issued refunds here on this forum for that particular reason.
    Proof: http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1852896-porchmonkey.html

    Don't see a reason I was banned for offsite scamming. As stated above, all disputes have been closed. I'd like an unban but if not it's okay. I enjoyed my time here on Sythe.
     
  2. FireZ

    FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    27,899
    Referrals:
    20
    Sythe Gold:
    2,410
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    This is not a request

    .....
     
< Wrongfully Banned. | Pardon Stake >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site