Thinking about going back to TKD

Discussion in 'Sports, Health & Fitness' started by Tilex, Jan 5, 2011.

Thinking about going back to TKD
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 5, 2011 at 11:35 AM
  2. Tilex
    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2005
    Posts:
    466
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Tilex CFZA
    Banned

    Thinking about going back to TKD

    Back in the day I was pretty dedicated to Taekwondo, but my family moved before I could get my black belt, and I just lost interest I guess. I was thinking about hopping down to the local Korean martial arts dojo to start over fresh, now that I'm both an adult and more physically fit.
    I won a couple sparring trophies but mostly 2nd / 3rd, I think there's a medal for a tournament in a box somewhere too. The reason I was considering it is I actually sparred my instructor and won when I was tested for brown, I think it was luck though. (can't remember the full details, it was years and years and point sparring is far from real fighting)
    Any other martial artists in the house?
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 6, 2011 at 7:21 PM
  4. Goblin008
    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2010
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Goblin008 Member
    Banned

    Thinking about going back to TKD

    i think the chinesemartial arts is the best :) you could have a try
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jan 6, 2011 at 9:01 PM
  6. Superman
    Joined:
    May 17, 2009
    Posts:
    33,502
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    15,262

    Superman
    Retired Administrator $500 USD Donor

    Thinking about going back to TKD

    Is the local dojo from ITF, WTF, or a diff. organization? Before you decide to join and start fresh, make sure you can dedicate your time.

    Good luck.
     
< Your best sporting attribute? | 2011 NBA All-Star Game LA >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site