Adblock breaks this site

The Un-Banner

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Earth, Jul 27, 2007.

  1. Earth

    Earth Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    The Un-Banner

    Welcome to my new service on Sythe!
    My un-banning service is very quick and efficent! I have un-banned my main account, 13 times. I used my last chance appeal, but still, I got it back.

    I can un-ban any account, level 3-126. I can't use an appeal for the rule, 'Blocking Advertisment'.
    As I have never had that rule break, and don't know what to say to the people. I am un-banning for a cheap service!
    The maxium money you will pay for a rule break is about 20k. There is a new sale, if you need two rules appeled against, you will need to pay 25k insted of 40k! WHAT A BARGIN!
    If you need any of the requiments, post here and i'll PM you my msn, you will tell me information and stuff, you go first.

    RULES:
    1] I do not un-ban first, you give money.
    2] Not MM used, as long as you go first.
    3] Anyone who spams, flames my topic is offically MUTED according to me.
     
  2. xxxpwnxxx

    xxxpwnxxx Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 6, 2007
    Posts:
    565
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    27
    The Un-Banner

    I would like to see If you can try to un-mute my lvl 123. He's perm muted and all appeals used. Of course I will not give any info to the account and you will send me a word document of the appeal. Of course after I payed you
     
  3. shawnvd

    shawnvd Guru
    5M+ Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2007
    Posts:
    1,075
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    The Un-Banner

    could u unban my level 97? i can send u what u need over msn, add me up
    [email protected]
     
  4. squnky

    squnky Apprentice

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2007
    Posts:
    838
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    16
    The Un-Banner

    ive got a 40 something .... hes banned for teh AUTO or MACRO .. whichever lol im interested
    pretty sure i got buncha appeals
     
  5. samtheman5

    samtheman5 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2007
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    The Un-Banner

    hes a scammer and a leecher wit 3 posts dont believe this guys
     
< Buying Pbp Pin | selling lvl 93 drag pure! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site