Adblock breaks this site

The guy from Venezuela

Discussion in 'Introductions / Farewells' started by Rael, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rael

    Rael Cheapest gold from the nicest chap
    Rael Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2016
    Posts:
    12,907
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    14,748
    Discord Unique ID:
    198985547933286401
    Discord Username:
    ghashrael
    Two Factor Authentication User Summer 2016 Gracious St. Patrick's Day 2017 (2) Valentine's Singing Competition Winner In Memory of Jon Easter 2016 Gohan has AIDS (2) Why is there BACON in the SOAP!?
    Valentine's Day 2015 Valentine's Day 2016 Potamus (2)
    The guy from Venezuela

    Thanks man, in this jungle of vaders, scammers, and rude people, Glad to find people as cool as you
     
  2. Boney

    Boney Legend
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2015
    Posts:
    5,407
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,771
    Discord Unique ID:
    231940713594617856
    Discord Username:
    Emp#4164
    Valentine's Day 2017 Christmas 2016 Summer 2016 (3) Easter 2016 Torchbearer 2016 Christmas 2014 Rio 2016 Paper Trading Competition Participant In Memory of Jon Candy Man
    Lawrence Christmas 2017 Easter 2017 I can count to potato!
    The guy from Venezuela

    Wow very touching post, I would love to know any update you can provide because I know a bunch has changed in the country since then.
     
  3. patmc

    patmc Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2018
    Posts:
    182
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    180
    The guy from Venezuela

    Damn dude, that was a good read! (i know it's old and I hope things have changed for the better)!

    I guess some more fortunate than others, and everyone goes through stages in life where they are in need!

    I'm doing my bit right now too, because i'm in need at times for little things on the side.

    Regarding the scam, I will never understand it, scam quits, or scamming altogether, realistically, YOU make a lot more money in the long run being legit, you also gain friends and a nice reputation, but people would rather do really degrading things like that on the internet, I bet they wouldn't IRL lol.

    Otherwise, Nice to see this, and I hope things have worked out the way you planned :)

    Pat.
     
  4. Seraphic

    Seraphic Retired Sythe User
    Seraphic Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 16, 2017
    Posts:
    1,218
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    1,916
    Two Factor Authentication User Toast Wallet User Tier 1 Prizebox (4) Member of the Month Winner Detective
    The guy from Venezuela

    [​IMG]

    Shoutout to my boy @R Joker for moving from Venezuela to the USA.
     
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  5. Devil

    Devil Advertise Your Business Here!
    Angelic Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2017
    Posts:
    17,615
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    1,153
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Pokémon Master STEVE Some like it hot The Glizz May the 4th Be With You CoolHam Pool Shark (4) March Madness Member of the Month Winner
    Halloween 2015 Halloween 2020 Halloween 2021 (2) Halloween 2022 Halloween 2023 Valentine's Day 2025 Valentine's Day 2021 Valentine's Day 2022 Easter 2021 Sythe's 15th Anniversary
    Christmas 2022 Easter 2022 (2) Summer 2021 St. Patrick's Day 2022 (2) Summer 2022 (2) Christmas 2021 (2) SytheSteamer Nitro Booster (2) Detective I saw Matthew
    The guy from Venezuela

    hello :3
     
  6. WantaCookie

    WantaCookie #1 Quest Service! Click for Mage Arena 2
    WantaCookie Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2011
    Posts:
    9,076
    Referrals:
    46
    Sythe Gold:
    3,570
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Pool Shark (2) Nitro Booster League of Legends Tournament Winner Team Fight Tactician Signature of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 20th Anniversary Christmas 2025 HamSanta (2)
    Top Striker (2) Poképedia March Madness (3)
    The guy from Venezuela

    im half venezuelan. respect brother
     
    Rael likes this.
< Hello Sythe | An Introduction. >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site