No news from RID, do you guys suspect something bad? Like another delay????
There will be a delay, due to technical problems. This is related to my workstation, not the program.
There is a 98% chance the bot will be released by Thursday. The reason for this delay, is due to factors beyond my control, once the part I have ordered arrives I am quite sure I'll be able to put the bot online, on Thursday, but in the worst case there is the 2% chance of 1-3 week delay. Expect the partial release of Magic Training V4 on 11th Sept, I'll let you know otherwise.
wow! fucking a mate everyday i come home waiting for the bot and u always screw us over just release the fucking thing already.... dont you want cash irl??? i mean wtf. please FINISH!There will be a delay, due to technical problems. This is related to my workstation, not the program.
There is a 98% chance the bot will be released by Thursday. The reason for this delay, is due to factors beyond my control. I have to wait for a part to arrive, when it does, I am quite sure I'll be able to put the bot online (Thursday) but in the worst case there is the 2% chance of 1-3 week delay I should warn you of but that is unlikely. Expect the partial release of Magic Training V4 on 11th Sept, I'll let you know otherwise.
Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
Who cares? Obviously nothing happened, he is just making another excuse yet again.
STFU. He does not care what you all say. Why would he lie to you? He wants his bot to be the best it can be, and he will not release his bot when you guys complain so much, when it is not perfect. Get the fuck over it, and stop spamming his thread, and leave him the fuck alone.
If the reason for extending the deadline was, simply that I want more time to work on it (like I have done in the past), I would have said so. I've never said my computer has broken down before, because it never has, it did today at 3:30pm, I was switching from coding to internet explorer, the window closed reporting a system error, then when opening a new explorer my computer crashed and now it cannot even boot to windows.
I wasn't going to go into detail, but I cannot access the latest versions of my files currently. A system restore would require wiping the C drive, so what I'm doing is waiting for the part I've ordered to arrive, take the machine appart and retreive the data directly from the hard disk. It's unlikely the files are damaged, but in the absolute worst case scenario I would be forced to revert to my last saved backup, which was 3 weeks ago. It would only take approx a week to catch up, since all the server upgrades are unaffected, and I know what to do but it's not likely that will be necessary. I'll be out of action until I get my files back and from now on I'll be setting up a daily full system back up so if it happens again I can restore my system instantly. Nobody is more annoyed by than I am about this. I never post misinformation, although I appreciate some of you may not be able to tell the difference.
Release dates are forecasts or predictions. You guys know I work to quality of the final product rather than to deadlines, whether that's good or bad is debatable. If I didn't work this way, you probably wouldn't be so anxious for the release. As long as it's released within a reasonable time frame and 2 months and 1 week offline, won't seem as much when you see the improvements that have been made.
To re-iterate, I'm 98% sure I can retrieve the files and despite this setback, get everything finished for Thursday. If not I'll let you know and I thank you for your patience.
Oh man im losing my patience :'(
Don't you think you could use a little bit of help?
dont you have any scripting buddies who could help you with the bot? give em a couple a bucks to help you debug shit and bam! no un happy customers!
also the main selling point of Exa MTA is the fast update time. So hire a buddy to help you out!

