Adblock breaks this site

tb93's UE application

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tb93, Aug 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinful Thoughtz

    Sinful Thoughtz Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    630
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    tb93's UE application



    Do you see how polite Macroman is being? Don't be an dick..


    <3 Macroman - Made my App pending ^_^
     
  2. tb93

    tb93 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2008
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    tb93's UE application

    To be honest, i though jack the ripper was quite polite.

    Hell, heres something polite.
    Go burn in hell, please.

    Does that polite bit on the end make it right?
    NO!

    I simply said he did not read the posts and made a trigger happy remark.
    -TB93
     
  3. Sinful Thoughtz

    Sinful Thoughtz Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    630
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    tb93's UE application

    Wow, they're right... you ARE narcissistic..
     
  4. tb93

    tb93 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2008
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    tb93's UE application

    And the output of work is above exemplary.

    "Genius needs a bit of insanity."
    Find for me which famous person made that quote and i will make an announcement claiming anything you want.

    -TB93
     
  5. tb93

    tb93 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2008
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    tb93's UE application

    No-one going to reply, thought not.

    I will see how well you keep up this act of being strong in numbers tomorrow.
    -TB93
     
  6. R33l2r3al

    R33l2r3al Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2007
    Posts:
    3,443
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    tb93's UE application

    Well I must say I enjoy your guides tb93, they are VERY detailed and you should be proud of them. The only suggestion I would have is try to avoid the big giant walls of text. Maybe throw in a picture pertaining to it in the middle to split it up. It gets difficult to read after a while.

    Over all though (out of the 2 guides you have), I'd rate it 9/10.

    Great work, Keep it up.
     
  7. tb93

    tb93 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2008
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    tb93's UE application

    I believe that to be my first compliment.
    Thanks,
    -TB93
     
  8. R33l2r3al

    R33l2r3al Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2007
    Posts:
    3,443
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    tb93's UE application

    Well you deserve it so I don't see why I wouldn't point it out. Personally, I live by the rule "Praise in public, Critisize in private."

    Anyways, I won't get off-topic here.

    Just keep those good guides coming. You are obviously putting a lot of work into them and would make a great UE team member.
     
  9. Macroman

    Macroman Hero
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,919
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    tb93's UE application

    Pending- Good Luck
     
  10. tb93

    tb93 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2008
    Posts:
    122
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    tb93's UE application

    Thanks mate, and good luck to you with any applications if you do, i think you deserve them too, vouch for your excellence :p
    -TB93
     
  11. denjord

    denjord Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    tb93's UE application

    Good luck mate, i have been looking at your guides and they are AMAZING, the guys guide one must have taken hours to complete...
     
  12. Rawr

    Rawr Addict.
    Retired Sectional Moderator $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2008
    Posts:
    2,442
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Pokémon Trainer
    tb93's UE application

    Too bad tb got banned. :(
     
  13. Benz

    Benz Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2007
    Posts:
    255
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    tb93's UE application

    I lol'd pretty hard at his dispute. He was banned for self-vouching, by the way.

    He threatened to file a claim to the ICO.

    Further lulz can be found here
     
  14. Rawr

    Rawr Addict.
    Retired Sectional Moderator $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2008
    Posts:
    2,442
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Pokémon Trainer
    tb93's UE application


    LMAO.
     
  15. HeavenLord

    HeavenLord ujean
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Posts:
    2,664
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    tb93's UE application

    omg I'm so happy he got banned. He was such a narcissistic person.
     
  16. Sinful Thoughtz

    Sinful Thoughtz Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    630
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    tb93's UE application


    Furthermore, he was professionally said "An Jackass."
     
< <<pig_own_ur_butt's>> MMing thread! | ~$~ SELLING A LVL 110 BARROWS PURE 99 Range, Str, Full Void, Drag Gloves, Firecape~$~ >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site