Adblock breaks this site

Sythe GodWars Team

Discussion in 'RuneScape Miscellaneous' started by EnlightenMe, Dec 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taktix

    Taktix Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Your Not on MSN. and im Aus so what time should i be on?
     
  2. EnlightenMe

    EnlightenMe The Swimmer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2008
    Posts:
    877
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Sorry about that. My msn crashed.

    Check the GMT timezone and convert your timezone to ours. I will try and get a timezone that is good for everyone.
     
  3. Taktix

    Taktix Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2008
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    And Also, Whats ur RSN? I need a few pointers on what to bring im not very experienced >.<
     
  4. `Denis

    `Denis Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2007
    Posts:
    476
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Msn [email protected]
    Combat Level -100
    Strength Level -88
    Attack Level -75
    Defence Level -75
    If im wont be on msn then pm me in sythe or something =]
    I would like to come
     
  5. BiGNiG

    BiGNiG Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2008
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Msn - [email protected]
    Combat Level - 98
    Strength Level - 82
    Attack Level - 80
    Defence Level - 75
     
  6. im a lova

    im a lova Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 25, 2007
    Posts:
    1,606
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Msn - [email protected] although i preffer aim which is: franydude
    Combat Level - 116
    Strength Level - 88
    Attack Level - 92
    Defence Level - 81
     
  7. Darken Strz

    Darken Strz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2008
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    IS there way i can please join MY stats are:
    Msn: [email protected]
    Combat: 89
    Attack: 71
    Str: 74
    Def: 71
    I am currently trainin my str really hard so i will probly get higher str soon! :):)
     
  8. I KO I

    I KO I Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    1,797
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    MushyMuncher
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Msn - [email protected]
    Combat Level - 107
    Strength Level - 92 (19K to 93)
    Attack Level - 83
    Defense Level - 82
     
  9. EnlightenMe

    EnlightenMe The Swimmer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2008
    Posts:
    877
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    You can come to armadyl once we start as well as saradomin. Accepted.

    You contact me if you want to come to the trips. Please read this again and post a application again. Denied. Also if you don't come to any trips, you will be removed.

    Accepted.

    Accepted.

    Denied. Train more.

    Accepted. welcome to the team all of you.
     
  10. Dalpra

    Dalpra Grand Master

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2007
    Posts:
    2,443
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    35
    Sythe GodWars Team

  11. DarrenRs

    DarrenRs Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2008
    Posts:
    211
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Wanna join, im very experienced at gw, prefer bandos.. none of that zammy bs
    msn - [email protected]
    Combat Level - 120
    Strength Level - 99
    Attack Level - 90
    Defence Level - 85
     
  12. whip950

    whip950 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2007
    Posts:
    136
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Msn - [email protected]
    Combat Level - 96/102
    Strength Level - 80
    Attack Level - 75
    Defence Level - 74.. Almost 75
     
  13. EnlightenMe

    EnlightenMe The Swimmer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2008
    Posts:
    877
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Train a little bit, I will add you to list, I expect you to be training

    Accepted. Stay Active.

    Train more. Can come to zammy.
     
  14. $kull

    $kull Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    577
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Msn - [email protected]
    Combat Level - 102
    Strength Level - 85 (Can get to 86 since its 30k away)
    Attack Level - 84 (Can get to 85 since its 9k away)
    Defence Level - 75

    Problem is i'm not too familiar with gwd, i've only been there for aviansies, nothing else, if you could teach me then please do, if not I probably can't join.

    Nevermind, just read the guide, i think i'll be ok, may need some extra help though. :p
     
  15. I 134/2/24G3 I

    I 134/2/24G3 I Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2008
    Posts:
    1,332
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Okay thanks for accepting.

    ANd yeah okay i understand, thanks for that too :)
     
  16. neon[pawns]

    neon[pawns] Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2007
    Posts:
    800
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Msn - [email protected]
    Combat Level - 119
    Strength Level - 99
    Attack Level - 99
    Defence Level - 88


    wont be ready for any for about a week though, after that i can go whenever
     
  17. R33l2r3al

    R33l2r3al Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2007
    Posts:
    3,443
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Hey Enlighten, I have to miss the first few trips that you do. I have a trainer doing hunter for me until about the second week of January (About the 6th or so). After then, I'll be able to help out on the team.
     
  18. whip950

    whip950 Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2007
    Posts:
    136
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Why can't i be in bandos team? :/
    tbh, i know alot more about bandos than any other boss, i tanked him once with initiate on my 20 def pure :L.
     
  19. EnlightenMe

    EnlightenMe The Swimmer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2008
    Posts:
    877
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe GodWars Team

    I can try to teach you yes. We will probably do a tutorial trip.

    Ok, no problem

    Ok sounds good. Accepted.

    Alright sounds good, just keep in touch

    Your stats are relativly low. I have alot of people that want togo, I need to narrow it down. Once you train you can come though.
     
  20. Rawr

    Rawr Addict.
    Retired Sectional Moderator $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2008
    Posts:
    2,442
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Pokémon Trainer
    Sythe GodWars Team

    Bandos / December 29 / 3:00PM (GMT - 6:00)

    I'll be able to make this one. Probably the other one too.
     
< ::....::FaintScape::..::.. Lots of downloads!, join Today!! ::..:: FaintScape::..:: | Rune Anarchy is BACK!!!! WITH 100+ new players!!!!! (Pking/skilling server)!! >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site