Adblock breaks this site

Sweet Account! (ancients) (rapier)

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Sheba888, Mar 14, 2011.

  1. Sheba888

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sweet Account! (ancients) (rapier)

    Selling my runescape account for runescape gold. I will list the notable skills then the notable items.

    Skills:
    Allmost 99 str (98 atm)
    80 dungy(rapier)
    99 cooking
    91 hp
    85 attack
    70 construct
    70 craft
    70 fletch
    allmost 70 slay
    70 smith
    87 fish
    allmost 80 wc
    65 farming for herb runs
    can summon ghraak

    Items:
    Elite void
    rapier
    unholy book
    torso
    penance skirt
    ddefender
    slayer helm
    korasi

    Quests: 173 qps
    Dt done
    The void stares back done

    1793 total S: but some kinda low skills like 50 rc so it really brings my good total down a bit

    I am looking for 40m rs gold (negotiable)

    TO SET THINGS STREIGHT:
    1) YOU MAY NOT "CHECK" MY ACCOUNT
    2) I WILL NOT "FIRST" AS IT IS TOO RISKY WITH NO RECOVERS ON IT - edit: willing take 1/2 the cash upfront and 1/2 after!

    I know that I am a new member but that doesn't really change anything

    YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT: [email protected]
    or pm me on sythe


    http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/...SFORSYTHE3.jpg


    http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/...tsforsythe.jpg


    http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/...VOFORSYTHE.jpg


    You guys requested pic's so here you go

    forgot to post offences!. I have 1 offence for offensive language and the mute is over.


    UPDATE: I THINK 40M WAS A BIT HIGH FOR IT. ILL GO TO 35.
     
  2. we own u

    we own u Active Member

    Joined:
    May 25, 2008
    Posts:
    216
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Sweet Account! (ancients) (rapier)

    Cant see the picture yo..
     
  3. Sheba888

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sweet Account! (ancients) (rapier)

    woah mate...wth! let me get on that!
     
  4. Sheba888

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sweet Account! (ancients) (rapier)

  5. Sheba888

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sweet Account! (ancients) (rapier)

  6. X D L

    X D L Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    363
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sweet Account! (ancients) (rapier)

  7. cashmoneyhero

    cashmoneyhero Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2011
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sweet Account! (ancients) (rapier)

    Added on msn Interested.
     
  8. gpp exchanger

    gpp exchanger Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2011
    Posts:
    119
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sweet Account! (ancients) (rapier)

    pictuurrresss dont woooork
     
  9. Sheba888

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sweet Account! (ancients) (rapier)

< Selling Multiple Pures and Skillers And a Summoning Tank | Selling MAD Turmoil pure! 94 COMBAT 99 MINING! [RSGP] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site