Adblock breaks this site

[SWAPS] Level 114 -- Fighter Torso -- B Gloves -- [SWAPS]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Mr SJE, Dec 3, 2009.

  1. Mr SJE

    Mr SJE Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAPS] Level 114 -- Fighter Torso -- B Gloves -- [SWAPS]

    Yeap! The title says it all, my level 114 is now up for swaps! :p
    It most notably has: Fighter Torso, B Gloves, Rune defender and around 3 million in items...
    I'm the original owner of the account and i'm looking for an account that's 90+ and is rich enough to start merching... (10 mil+ preferably) I'm not in a huge rush to swap, so won't be accepting any silly offers :D
    I will NOT go first... Unless your name is MegaMatt...

    Add my msn! Remember that its swaps only.

    TYVM Guys

    http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac103/mr_sje/21dod5j.jpg

    I have no vouches as of yet, but pleaseee dont let that put you off!..


    Edit: could do with 100+ cb tbh but i'll keep all offers in mind
     
  2. Skiilz

    Skiilz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAPS] Level 114 -- Fighter Torso -- B Gloves -- [SWAPS]

    Hello your account is very sexy and i want to love it
     
  3. Mr SJE

    Mr SJE Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAPS] Level 114 -- Fighter Torso -- B Gloves -- [SWAPS]

    Ermm... Thanks, I guess?
     
  4. Skiilz

    Skiilz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 3, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAPS] Level 114 -- Fighter Torso -- B Gloves -- [SWAPS]

    So you are going to swaping me the yours account?
     
  5. Mr SJE

    Mr SJE Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAPS] Level 114 -- Fighter Torso -- B Gloves -- [SWAPS]

    No, im not gonna swap with you.. Please stop posting on my thread.
    Come one guys! Gimme some offers! I need to offload and get on a new account!
     
< [49$][PayPal] 105 combat, 93 Hunter, 14M. | awsome dude4's 119+9 now is only 120 USD.... someone.. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site