Adblock breaks this site

|Swapping| Epic Dragon claw pure |HAS DCLAWS!| Worth LOOKING!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by I Meris I, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I Meris I

    I Meris I Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2010
    Posts:
    551
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    |Swapping| Epic Dragon claw pure |HAS DCLAWS!| Worth LOOKING!

    Hello guys today i am swapping my d claw pure , It has Dragon Claws + Like 1m In bank.


    Stats:60 Attack 74 Strength 52 Range 52 Mage , 59 combat..

    If you wanna SWAP! I Only SWAP! I DO NOT WANT MONEY!.. So if u wanna swap i would like a good zerker , or a main... or a obby mauler with 80+ str! Add me today at my msn

    Msn: [email protected]

    i can show u my acc ingame.
     
  2. Nick

    Nick ♬♩ Young Forever ♪ ♫

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,204
    Referrals:
    40
    Sythe Gold:
    80
    |Swapping| Epic Dragon claw pure |HAS DCLAWS!| Worth LOOKING!

    You need pictures. Please read the stickies.
     
< [Selling] {Your Offers} GS Pure - Almost Maxed - Great Accoun {Your Offers} [Selling] | selling lv 80 rs account [PAYPAL] >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site