[Swapping D CLAWER!] [ HAS DRAGON CLAWS!] [ONLY SWAP!]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by I Meris I, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[Swapping D CLAWER!] [ HAS DRAGON CLAWS!] [ONLY SWAP!]
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 27, 2010 at 4:37 AM
  2. I Meris I
    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2010
    Posts:
    551
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Meris I Forum Addict
    Banned

    [Swapping D CLAWER!] [ HAS DRAGON CLAWS!] [ONLY SWAP!]

    Hello Guys , Today i am SWAPPING My d clawer It's level 59 has dragon claws + a d hatchet thats around 28m ish.. And umm.. Stats are..

    60 attack 74 strength 52 range 52 mage. and 59 combat

    I Am only TAKING SWAPS! I Would the account to be a zerker , main , or a good obby mauler with 80+ str Or a level 3 Skiller with atleast 1 99! .. IF YOU wanna SWAP! Add me at my

    msn: [email protected]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 27, 2010 at 7:40 AM
  4. Pokemoners
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    4,161
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    39

    Pokemoners <3 PIKACHU <3
    Retired Sectional Moderator $5 USD Donor

< Swapping Main and Tanker For 1 def pure or 20 | Selling 113+8. With 22m bank 1.8k overall. B gloves. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site