Adblock breaks this site

Swapping a lvl 107 RARE name and awesome stats!!!!!!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by xhotrodx, Nov 29, 2008.

  1. xhotrodx

    xhotrodx Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Posts:
    426
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Swapping a lvl 107 RARE name and awesome stats!!!!!!

    Hello I am swapping my lvl 107 3 letter name with 99mage 99fishing 99cooking, every other stat is 80+

    I am looking for a range pure/ range tank/ dds pure/ or a higher lvl main.
    There are no recovory questions set nor bank pin comes with around 4m all together. Sorry that I couldn't post any pics my computer is all messed up.

    I WILL NOT GO FIRST SO SCAMMERS GTFO!

    add my msn: [email protected]

    Also have a lvl 113 up for a swap also.
     
  2. The Pretender

    The Pretender Member

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2008
    Posts:
    26
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Swapping a lvl 107 RARE name and awesome stats!!!!!!

    Can you provide pics over msm?
     
  3. Lunamewtwo

    Lunamewtwo Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2008
    Posts:
    366
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Swapping a lvl 107 RARE name and awesome stats!!!!!!

    I would suggest that you post pics of the account if you do not want this thread to be closed.
     
  4. teh187

    teh187 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2008
    Posts:
    550
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Swapping a lvl 107 RARE name and awesome stats!!!!!!

    I have a dds pure with around 1.2M already done lost city, but 56 attack.
    72 str.
     
  5. c dog hacker

    c dog hacker Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2007
    Posts:
    266
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Swapping a lvl 107 RARE name and awesome stats!!!!!!

    scamming noob his acc name is tks btw
     
< 75 def, 90 range! AWESOME ACCOUNT! comes with over 3m bank worth! 15pics! dt,mm=done | (swaping) lvl 88 with 89 range (swaping) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site