Adblock breaks this site

Swaping Main for Skiller

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by sillydude, Oct 10, 2009.

  1. sillydude

    sillydude Member

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2009
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Swaping Main for Skiller

    Hey guys, I am swamping my main for a skiller. I know I am knew to this site so we will use an OMM

    Things that I would mostly want on the skiller -
    High money making levels such as fishing, mining woodcutting
    At least 5m+ on the account

    Here is a picure of my main that I am willing to swap

    [​IMG]

    Its about 30k till 80 hp too

    EDIT: forgot to mention that there are no recoveries or bank pin on the account
     
  2. clubvw

    clubvw Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2007
    Posts:
    103
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Swaping Main for Skiller

  3. 24Mobley24

    24Mobley24 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2008
    Posts:
    825
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    42
    Swaping Main for Skiller

    I'd be willing to MM this trade, if you'd allow it. It wouldn't really be that high value of a trade, but I'm trying to accumulate as many as I can for my OMM App.
     
< d[^-^]b SELLING START ZERKER - 62Cmbt , 71 magic, 84 fish,cook,fletch,87wc,2M d[^-^]b | Needs to be sold ASAP >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site