Adblock breaks this site

[SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by MiM3, Jun 18, 2009.

  1. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    THE ACCOUNT IS STILL FOR SALE, FORUMS LIL HELPER SCAMMED ME SO I RECOVERED IT.
    (Check the Report a scammer section for proof)
    Thanks.
    Keep offers coming.



    My reason for selling this:
    Its poor,
    I don't like skilling,
    I don't like doing anything but pking.

    Pretty much sums it up haha.

    RULES:
    I WILL NOT SWAP WITH ANY LEECHER.
    All spam will be reported
    For PalPay you MUST be verified, and you must claim.

    Wills and will nots:
    I will use an MM if you pay fees
    I will go first if your VERY trusted.
    I will let you go first
    I will provide all information
    I won't trade with any leecher no matter what the offer (Unless paypal )
    I won't go first to anyone that isn't vouched

    Now for the account.
    Recoveries removed
    It is 66k From 79 Range,
    1 Prayer
    1 Defence
    Combat is 54
    Has done Tree Gnome Village
    Has done Waterfall quest
    Has done Dwarf cannon

    Has a sick name.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    POST BEFORE YOU ADD ME POST BEFORE YOU ADD ME POST BEFORE YOU ADD ME POST BEFORE YOU ADD ME POST BEFORE YOU ADD ME POST BEFORE YOU ADD ME POST BEFORE YOU ADD ME POST BEFORE YOU ADD ME POST BEFORE YOU ADD ME

    MSN: [email protected]
     
  2. minii

    minii Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2009
    Posts:
    879
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

  3. Noobblade

    Noobblade Member

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2009
    Posts:
    67
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    ok this is my offer

    level 85 main
    91 wc
    85 range
    28 days members
    lets talk :eek:?
     
  4. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    No thanks.
    You can't even read my rules.

    MiM3 says:
    Did you read where I said "POST BEFORE YOU ADD ME"?
    SΔM!♫ says:
    oo
    no lol
    SΔM!♫ says:
    fu then





    ---
    Still for sale.
     
  5. Wanted0ne

    Wanted0ne Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2009
    Posts:
    179
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    Do u have any other pures or other accounts becuz i would swap for my main with 89 fishing and 6.5m
     
  6. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    Still for sale.
     
  7. wtfboy911

    wtfboy911 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2008
    Posts:
    62
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

  8. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    Please post your offers on here.
    If I like the offer then I'll add you on MSN..

    Thanks.
     
  9. I B Satan

    I B Satan Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2009
    Posts:
    59
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    Added you :)
     
  10. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    Still for sale.
     
  11. <MikeLulz>

    <MikeLulz> Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 7, 2009
    Posts:
    172
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    Very interested, I'll trade a few accounts for it.
    MSN In sig, I added you'rs
     
  12. TGS_Junior

    TGS_Junior Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2009
    Posts:
    262
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    ill swap with u
     
  13. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    Currently Taking off the recoveries.

    Might trade to TGS So keep the offers coming while they unsett.
     
  14. gosuneal

    gosuneal Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2007
    Posts:
    393
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

  15. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    Recoveries are off.

    Still for sale.
     
  16. ryanbeev

    ryanbeev Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2009
    Posts:
    500
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    add me ryanthamauler i am new at sythe and i really need a pure i will trade u a main and a sick name add me pls.
     
  17. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    If you read my thread you'd see.

    NO LEECHERS.
     
  18. tyr0n3

    tyr0n3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2007
    Posts:
    1,100
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    whats minimum you will go for?
     
  19. devildave75

    devildave75 Member

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2008
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

  20. MiM3

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP][PayPal]54 CB Perfect Range/2h.! 79 Range

    Still for sale.

    I don't want crap accounts guys.
     
< SWAPING FOR SKILLER\PKER lvl 112 | Amazing Accounts! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site