Adblock breaks this site

[swap]lvl 94, 99 woodcutting.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by leeishood, Jun 14, 2009.

  1. leeishood

    leeishood Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2009
    Posts:
    60
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [swap]lvl 94, 99 woodcutting.

    acc comes with about 50-200k GREAT MONEY MAKER all stats are on highscores but slayer and farming.email got registered when i was high o.o, but email will be given
    MM will be use unless i trust you, in which i will go first.

    I would prefer to swap with a pure (prefer members, if not include a pin if you can) but any accounts are welcome.

    [​IMG]


    Great account.

    my msn is [email protected]
     
  2. biker317911

    biker317911 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2009
    Posts:
    53
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [swap]lvl 94, 99 woodcutting.

    adding your msn
     
  3. Renamon

    Renamon Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2009
    Posts:
    30
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [swap]lvl 94, 99 woodcutting.

    Do you take PP also...I really want this account =/
     
  4. X I STR I X

    X I STR I X Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2008
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [swap]lvl 94, 99 woodcutting.

    Hey uhmm im adding you on msn.. I have a pretty good acc with some of the same stats and some of em are close cept for 99 wc :p. I was hoping to swap that if you are allowing it. Hes lvl 71 though pm me or post back telling me if thats okay or if its a no... Thank you for reading!!! :D :D :D
     
< Selling Runescape Main CB-70! 99WC! | Scythe + Bunny , level 90 >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site