[SWAP]lvl 105 barrows pker[SWAP]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by rs tactics, Jul 6, 2008.

[SWAP]lvl 105 barrows pker[SWAP]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 6, 2008 at 11:26 PM
  2. rs tactics
    Joined:
    Feb 29, 2008
    Posts:
    126
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rs tactics Active Member

    [SWAP]lvl 105 barrows pker[SWAP]

    Hey guys. I am selling my lvl 105 barrows pker. this account is a beast. It is ranked in the 750's in bounty hunter and 10k+ as a rogue. Account has 1 summoning

    I am only swapping this account for a 1 defence pure. I am looking for at least:
    60 att
    80+ str
    1 def
    75+ hp
    75+ range
    80+ mage
    11-52 prayer

    Must also have cash on it. I would perfer 3 mil+ but we can talk.

    These are strict guidelines because I already have a lvl 120 main and a tank ranger.

    Here are the pics
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Account has rune gloves and 1 mil in bank and thats it. I will delete recovs after acc is traded/give info required

    easiest way to contact me is my msn or pm me on sythe

    msn [email protected]
     
< S> Sellin Good Money Maker/Skiller <S [[Come with 2m+, Good Stats!]] [Rsgp,Paypal] | buying any lvl with a 99 skill for my lvl 98 with awesome stats!!!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site