Adblock breaks this site

[SWAP] Combat 91 Account with 93 Str! [SWAP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Nator1, Nov 29, 2008.

  1. Nator1

    Nator1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    358
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP] Combat 91 Account with 93 Str! [SWAP]

    Hi I am selling my account with 93 Strength! It has no recoveries and I am looking for a fair trade. I will only go first to trusted members of sythe, or we use an official MM which you will have to pay for. I can verify acc in game as well, so its not an issue.

    Here is a picture of my accounts stats:

    http://s361.photobucket.com/albums/oo54/nator12/?action=view&current=93Stracc.jpg

    Thanks post your offers.
     
  2. no scamming meh!

    no scamming meh! Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2008
    Posts:
    356
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP] Combat 91 Account with 93 Str! [SWAP]

    ill buy u got any items on it
     
  3. Violence

    Violence Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    479
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SWAP] Combat 91 Account with 93 Str! [SWAP]

    I will swap a 108 main?
     
< Selling Level 94 | [Selling]Maxed Melee Account - RSGP[Selling] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site