Adblock breaks this site

[Swap]Buying A Basic Tank Ranger[Swap]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by ♫├┤uffi€♪, Jun 20, 2009.

  1. ♫├┤uffi€♪

    ♫├┤uffi€♪ Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2008
    Posts:
    1,326
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Swap]Buying A Basic Tank Ranger[Swap]

    Welcome

    Lately I have been enjoying God Wars, and would like to try it with a Tank Ranger.

    Requirements
    - 75+ Ranged
    - 60 to 75 Defence (75 being max)
    - 60 to 75 Attack (75 being max)
    - 60 to -- Strength
    - Would like 55 Slayer
    - 500K to 1M

    I am offering a Skiller/Pure with 5 Defence. Not so much a pure, but mainly a skiller. Almost has 1K total and a 99 (95 right now). It has 400K starting money plus some nick-nacks in the bank. I am willing to help cut yew logs for money, but I just want something to God Wars with.

    Please post here first and leave your MSN. I will add YOU if I am interested.
    ​
     
< Level 3 wc Skiller everything 1 83 wc | Selling 3 lvl 70 wc and all 1[PIN] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site