Adblock breaks this site

(swap) barrows pure with 11m !!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by rocky93, Jun 4, 2009.

  1. rocky93

    rocky93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (swap) barrows pure with 11m !!

    Hi, so the time has come and i dont wanna play anymore on my barrows pure. I would like to swap it for a pure with 25m or more. here is some pictures of it , il let the pictures speak for it self.


    http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4776/85787436.jpg


    http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/8608/yer.jpg


    Yeap , i will not go first and if u want a MM u pay the fee's. I would also like to say that i can sell the account for RSGP too. Altough i want around 50m for it.

    Post here and il give all information about it whatsoever. :love: :idea:
     
  2. rsandhalo3

    rsandhalo3 Active Member

    Joined:
    May 12, 2009
    Posts:
    245
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (swap) barrows pure with 11m !!

    would u trade it for a acc with 92 wc and about 7mil on it? or if u have any other accounts and are interested add my msn: [email protected]
     
  3. I Zerk I

    I Zerk I Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2008
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (swap) barrows pure with 11m !!

    I'll swap maxed tanker with 1M and firecape for it.
    99 Range 99 Defence 99 Mage.
    add me: [email protected]
     
  4. rocky93

    rocky93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (swap) barrows pure with 11m !!

    ´combat level ?
     
  5. rocky93

    rocky93 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2009
    Posts:
    68
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (swap) barrows pure with 11m !!

    =======rsgp Also Acceptable==========
     
  6. Flawk

    Flawk Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 8, 2009
    Posts:
    1,097
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (swap) barrows pure with 11m !!

    I'm interested on that barrows pure
    I'll offer my 78 Hybrid 99 str/90 rnge pure for it
    add me [email protected]
    I think you already have posted on my thread if not then feel free to check it out
    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=628662
    and no way i'm going first to a leecher, so good luck on going first if you don't accept my offer

    Thanks, Flawk
     
  7. 0mfg a cow

    0mfg a cow Active Member

    Joined:
    May 27, 2009
    Posts:
    125
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (swap) barrows pure with 11m !!

    lvl 94 with 99 range 70 def? bank has 12m and a fury
     
  8. rsandhalo3

    rsandhalo3 Active Member

    Joined:
    May 12, 2009
    Posts:
    245
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (swap) barrows pure with 11m !!

    add me on msn [email protected] ill trade u my account on runescape and a xbox live acc if wanted and ill tell u the info on it
     
< Selling level 103+7 account! | Selling PIN Generator $120! or 3 Days FREE Trial! *HOT* >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site