Adblock breaks this site

Surprise Gays.

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Chantecleer, Aug 21, 2009.

  1. Jabbawokee

    Jabbawokee Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2009
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    Haha, jerking has almost been here for a year or so.
    So gtfo off dancing bitch.
     
  2. Ashley

    Ashley Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2005
    Posts:
    259
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    What?
     
  3. I-Unknown-I

    I-Unknown-I Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2009
    Posts:
    156
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    I'ma beaner so I mow lawns and do construction... Give me job pl0x?
     
  4. Jabbawokee

    Jabbawokee Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2009
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    he said what do you like about guys.
    Same reason girls like guys.
     
  5. owain jones

    owain jones Oldest Firecape Shop
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2008
    Posts:
    3,583
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pizza Muncher Heidy
    Surprise Gays.

    or your ass
     
  6. owain jones

    owain jones Oldest Firecape Shop
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2008
    Posts:
    3,583
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pizza Muncher Heidy
    Surprise Gays.

    girls don't like guys anuses dumbfuck, nor do most of them like taking it in the ass. Good luck shitting pop can sized turds.
     
  7. Ashley

    Ashley Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2005
    Posts:
    259
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    Watch out for that too.
     
  8. Jabbawokee

    Jabbawokee Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2009
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    haha ILY guys!
     
  9. Straggler

    Straggler Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2008
    Posts:
    1,538
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (10 members and 0 guests)
    Straggler, Ashley, Chantecleer, Charlieb1212, HeavenLord, I-Unknown-I, Jabbawokee, MegaMatt, NickV, owain jones

    holy fuck
     
  10. I-Unknown-I

    I-Unknown-I Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2009
    Posts:
    156
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    Lmfao dude... The fagots that made the song barely started about 4-5 months ago... They went to Hesperia High School... Atleast learn your facts. I saw these fagots all the time.
     
  11. Jabbawokee

    Jabbawokee Member

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2009
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    lmfao, you don't even know.
     
  12. owain jones

    owain jones Oldest Firecape Shop
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2008
    Posts:
    3,583
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pizza Muncher Heidy
    Surprise Gays.

    lets just stone him to death tbh?
     
  13. Ashley

    Ashley Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2005
    Posts:
    259
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    *beep*
     
  14. Straggler

    Straggler Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2008
    Posts:
    1,538
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    Owain Jones He Is The Firecaper



    :O:O:O:O:O:O:O
     
  15. Chantecleer

    Chantecleer Grand Master

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,556
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    i disagree, i see lots of women from pornhub take it in the pooper. I read a lot about it, it's a sign of trust between both partners.
     
  16. owain jones

    owain jones Oldest Firecape Shop
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2008
    Posts:
    3,583
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pizza Muncher Heidy
    Surprise Gays.

    yea probably should have come to sythe a couple years earlier when kabal was making all the money >.>
     
  17. owain jones

    owain jones Oldest Firecape Shop
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2008
    Posts:
    3,583
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Pizza Muncher Heidy
    Surprise Gays.

    still think it's weird and yea there's probably as much anal porn as vaginal now but that's cuz of the demand. Not sure i've never had/heard/known of anyone who had anal and wasn't a hooker.
     
  18. Straggler

    Straggler Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2008
    Posts:
    1,538
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    But i ahve fircape on my rsacc so iam the firecaper tooooooooooooooooooo
     
  19. I-Unknown-I

    I-Unknown-I Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2009
    Posts:
    156
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    I want a free firecape pl0x?
     
  20. Ashley

    Ashley Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2005
    Posts:
    259
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Surprise Gays.

    What is this rooneskape?
     
< Ok so... | Ashley >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site