SuperIce - Cash Shop - .70/M

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by SuperIce, Jun 17, 2011.

SuperIce - Cash Shop - .70/M
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 17, 2011 at 7:43 PM
  2. SuperIce
    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SuperIce Active Member

    SuperIce - Cash Shop - .70/M

    Hey, before I post anything about the cash shop, I'd like to make this clear. YES, I am new here. I understand some may hesitated to trade me...simple because I'm new. I'm trying to earn the respect like everyone else did. I WILL go first to any and all trusted members, but if you are new as myself, you go first, or pay MM fees.


    Current stock : 0M

    Update : Stock will be updating soon. If your interested, add me on msn! I'm currently getting a big stock, so please be patient. I now have 2 bots running, which means twice as much gold!

    MSN : [email protected]

    Add me on msn if your interested.

    If you bought from me and it went smooth, a vouch is much appreciated. :)
    Vouch here

    Warning : I sold the 8M to Ched, and he did log and didn't pay. Screenshot of MSN in spoiler. Just putting a warning out there. :)
    MSN Picture 1
    MSN Picture 2
    MSN Picture 3

    MSN Picture 4
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 17, 2011 at 7:45 PM
  4. So Fresh
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    243
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    So Fresh Active Member
    Banned

    SuperIce - Cash Shop - .70/M

    ill buy your 8m, i have vouches, if you still do not feel comfortable going first i am more than happy to split a mm fee or use a free one
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 17, 2011 at 7:46 PM
  6. GreedyPuppet
    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2011
    Posts:
    197
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    GreedyPuppet Active Member

    SuperIce - Cash Shop - .70/M

    If I was you I would save up some more cash and do some 10mil trades with trusted members to get your vouch count up so people will go first to you instead:)
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 17, 2011 at 8:52 PM
  8. Chestbonz
    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2007
    Posts:
    147
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Chestbonz Active Member
    Banned

    SuperIce - Cash Shop - .70/M

    do you have any gold available? if so leave your msn
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jun 17, 2011 at 9:24 PM
  10. SuperIce
    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SuperIce Active Member

    SuperIce - Cash Shop - .70/M

    Yes, I will defiantly start doing that.

    I will go first, I see your vouches and see you are well trusted.
    My msn is [email protected]

    I just made it, and I'm updating MSN, so give me a few moments. :)

    As you can see, I am planning to sell it to So Fresh, as he posted for it first. I will have more tomorrow, defiantly. My MSN is [email protected] and I'd be more then happy to let you know when I have some more.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jun 17, 2011 at 9:29 PM
  12. ched
    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2011
    Posts:
    51
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ched Member
    Banned

    SuperIce - Cash Shop - .70/M

    Add my messenger if you are willing to go first to me , i'll eb a continuios buyer.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jun 17, 2011 at 11:34 PM
  14. SuperIce
    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SuperIce Active Member

    SuperIce - Cash Shop - .70/M

    Bump.
     
< Looking to sell 71mil | [40+ Vouches] Selling 40mil RSGP, 0.7/mil >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site