Super Cheap and Fast Boosts

Discussion in 'Overwatch Boosting' started by danteOW, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Unread #1 - Nov 2, 2019 at 12:28 PM
  2. danteOW
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

danteOW Newcomer

About me:
    No I am not the danteh you're thinking of obviously, I am a 4.3k rated DPS player 4.2k rated Support player and 4.1k rated tank player. I do not use any cheats or hacks of any form aside from my galaxy brain. I can guarantee fast leveling and boosting services for 6+ hours straight daily. I am a safe booster and I use a VPN 24/7 so don't worry.

Placements 15$ Per role, any SR for main accounts
    Smurfs 30$ for diamond 25$ for plat INCLUDING LEVELING! Yes I will also level your smurf for you. Prices can be negotiated if you're already level 25.

Boosting: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As stated no hacks will be used. I will power grind for up to 10 hours daily. I will NOT open your boxes or spend your credits. If you want to DUO then double everything on the chart. Streaming/Self Vod review negotiable.
    [​IMG]
    If you order to boost amount of 500 SR, you will get additional 25 SR for free!
    If you order to boost amount of 750 SR, you will get additional 50 SR for free!
    If you order to boost amount of 1000 SR, you will get additional 50 SR for free!

Gold Weapon farms:
    500 CP = $30

1000 CP = $60

1500 CP = $90

2000 CP = $120

2500 CP = $150

3000 CP = $180

DISCORD: dante#9730
    Email: [email protected]

< Cheap Account Boosting From A 4.3K Peak Support / Tank Player | hiring ow boosters >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site