Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

Sullied requesting pardon for ban evading.

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Unregistered_Sullied, Aug 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregistered_Sullied

    Unregistered_Sullied Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Sullied requesting pardon for ban evading.

    Your profile link:http://www.sythe.org/members/322854-sullied.html

    Report/post/reason that got you banned: Ban evading.
    http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1871906-sullied.html

    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Was over 4 years ago not sure who.

    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: thats the only thing.

    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I understand your rules in which I should of followed many years ago to the reason why this issue has arisen. I would at least like a pardon. I want to emphasize my time and effort into this forum and make up for my stupid mistake. I was young dumb and inconsiderate. I embraced the punishment which was more than fair years ago. I promise to abide by the rules of this forum and make good. Please take into consideration that this will not happen again. Even if another account is made that will also be banned which is not what I want to happen. All I am asking for is a pardon and an honest second chance. Thank you very much for your time

    Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: yes i did.
     
  2. Unregistered_Sullied

    Unregistered_Sullied Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Sullied requesting pardon for ban evading.

    Your profile link:http://www.sythe.org/members/322854-sullied.html

    Report/post/reason that got you banned: Ban evading.
    http://www.sythe.org/report-scammer-archive/1871906-sullied.html

    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Was over 4 years ago not sure who.

    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: thats the only thing.

    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I understand your rules in which I should of followed many years ago to the reason why this issue has arisen. I would at least like a pardon. I want to emphasize my time and effort into this forum and make up for my stupid mistake. I was young dumb and inconsiderate. I embraced the punishment which was more than fair years ago. I promise to abide by the rules of this forum and make good. Please take into consideration that this will not happen again. Even if another account is made that will also be banned which is not what I want to happen. All I am asking for is a pardon and an honest second chance. Thank you very much for your time

    Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: yes i did.
     
  3. Unregistered Sullied

    Unregistered Sullied Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Sullied requesting pardon for ban evading.

    Your profile link:http://www.sythe.org/members/322854-sullied.html

    Report/post/reason that got you banned: Ban evading.
    Sullied

    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: Was over 4 years ago not sure who.

    Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: thats the only thing.

    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you: I understand your rules in which I should of followed many years ago to the reason why this issue has arisen. I would at least like a pardon. I want to emphasize my time and effort into this forum and make up for my stupid mistake. I was young dumb and inconsiderate. I embraced the punishment which was more than fair years ago. I promise to abide by the rules of this forum and make good. Please take into consideration that this will not happen again. Even if another account is made that will also be banned which is not what I want to happen. All I am asking for is a pardon and an honest second chance. Thank you very much for your time

    Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: yes i did.
     
  4. R

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner
    Sullied requesting pardon for ban evading.

    Mage Tanker's ban reason is a broken link so I can't find the report.

    On this thread (X) you're accused of scamming this account, not sure if this rejogs your memory of what you did?

    Anyways, once you figure out what it was you scammed; you can work on finding someone to repay. If the person you scammed is banned you can look up who they scammed and repay them and so on.
     
< New Account | [4/5]2VC Requesting Pardon For Scamming/Ban Evading >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site