Adblock breaks this site

Stupid Jagex again...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zarrox, May 27, 2007.

  1. Zarrox

    Zarrox Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,408
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    Lol I just made a new account because I got bored and I started scamming a bit on the account.
    After a while I got 8 Black Marks on it and got banned for 7 days.
    Then I send in 2 appeals:
    1 appeal was an apoligize appeal
    The other one is this one:
    [​IMG]

    Lol I know this happend to a lot more people but I just want to show that is really is true !
     
  2. Nathan III

    Nathan III Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2007
    Posts:
    872
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    You ban appeal was accepted.. So you sent it in???
     
  3. mike72692

    mike72692 Forum Addict
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2007
    Posts:
    569
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    lmfao jagex is so fuckign dum
     
  4. MrAnonym

    MrAnonym Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2007
    Posts:
    101
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    And they always declines my appeals -,-
     
  5. rocker69

    rocker69 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2007
    Posts:
    598
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    lol you guys belive this guy? he would have taken the screeny then deleted all the tet and put a good appell in...
     
  6. range/2her

    range/2her Active Member

    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    234
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    lol,funny
     
  7. chr1s

    chr1s Apprentice

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2007
    Posts:
    707
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    Could be fake, but stuff like this happens all the time. Funny anyways though..
     
  8. mcnuggetman

    mcnuggetman Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2005
    Posts:
    2,080
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    i bet jagex get that kinda stuff all the time but i can imagine a new guy working there seeing that appeal shitting his pants
     
  9. stevenx

    stevenx Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2007
    Posts:
    254
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Stupid Jagex again...

    lol they're to easy to do their work..so they let some nooby bot do it for them.
     
  10. buying_40_att_pure

    buying_40_att_pure Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2007
    Posts:
    470
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    lol thats allways funny
     
  11. l0l est mage

    l0l est mage Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 26, 2007
    Posts:
    413
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    Laugh My @ss off! lol!lmao! lol jagex are bunch of ****heads:D lol;)
     
  12. Zarrox

    Zarrox Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,408
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    Yes.. If you have read the appeal and stopped spamming my thread you would see that I send in a appeal where I am insulting them.
    And NO it is not a fake one.
    NOT Fake :p
     
  13. Tgump

    Tgump Hero
    Retired Global Moderator Zombie

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    6,541
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Stupid Jagex again...

    I'm not all that surprised, it's a bot so you have a chance depending not on the reason for the ban, but words you mention (Suicide, mistake, kill, knife, gay, etc.)
     
  14. zezimahater

    zezimahater Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2005
    Posts:
    448
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    nah this isnt fake it happened to me before I got mad at someone and got 30 blackmarks on there account and got them all removed that way
     
  15. igor

    igor Active Member

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Posts:
    209
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Stupid Jagex again...

    lol funny..
     
  16. Sinep

    Sinep Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2007
    Posts:
    729
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    Wow haha, jagex is so stupid.
     
  17. to2

    to2 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    this realy pisses me off, cuz i get reported from saing "dickies"... like the pants and stuff... so i tell jagex what it is, and those idiots thought i was lieing ffs!!!
     
  18. Moyko

    Moyko Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    Lol;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; Jagex, Is pretty stupid at points.
     
  19. GhostFoot

    GhostFoot Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2007
    Posts:
    238
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    wow jagex is a bunch of freakin morons. wow...
     
  20. xx mdv xx

    xx mdv xx Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    1,907
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Stupid Jagex again...

    I have seen a lot of these but this one is really funny because it looks like they think they're really threatened so they unban you lol.
     
< Lmfao @ This | funniest RS forums shit ever lmfao >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site