Adblock breaks this site

Steam Cafe Account

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by mrginge44, Jan 12, 2012.

  1. mrginge44

    mrginge44 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2012
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam Cafe Account

    Has this account for the last 7 years now and I am down grading to a smaller account with the games that I actually play. This account has over 300 game on it and the Vac is still in good standing order. I can post pics and answer any questions people may have about the account. Make me an offer on the account as I am not looking to give it away but not looking to rip people off either.
     
  2. MorrigaN

    MorrigaN Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2012
    Posts:
    164
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam Cafe Account

    You need to post pictures in order to keep your thread alive and kickin'
     
  3. dafishanator

    dafishanator Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2012
    Posts:
    580
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam Cafe Account

    I agree. Take screens of what you have.

    Bump*
     
  4. megachock

    megachock Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2011
    Posts:
    236
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam Cafe Account

    U dont say what games it have -.- and u should post at least 1 proof
     
  5. mrginge44

    mrginge44 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2012
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam Cafe Account

  6. GeT_RiGhT [A]

    GeT_RiGhT [A] Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2011
    Posts:
    532
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam Cafe Account

< Steam account with a 40$ game on it | Selling my steam account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site