Adblock breaks this site

Steam account worth 500+

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by bgvinkel, Sep 29, 2013.

  1. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    Hello everyone,
    Today after I reinstalled my computer I thought I won't play that much games anymore so I wish to sell one of my steam accounts.
    Here are pictures of the account:
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/uw69.png/
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/5gjm.png/
    I wish to sell it for 20$ max because I don't want to play on it anymore
    I won't go first because I was scammed once, sorry. I will make screens of the steam account and a message you want so you can see a proof
    Games included:
    Alien vs. Predator
    Borderlands
    Call of Duty: Black Ops (single and multi ofc.)
    Call of Duty: MW2, MW3 (single and multi again)
    Counter-Strike: Source
    F.E.A.R. : Project Origin
    Gotham City Impostors
    Killing Floor
    Metro 2033
    Nexuiz
    Nexuiz STUPID Mode
    RAGE
    All Zombies Must Die!
    Gish
    Terraria
    Dota 2
    Magicka
    R.U.S.E.
    Gmod
    Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Episode 1, Lost Coast
    Half-Life Deathmatch Source
    Portal
    Portal 2
    Team Fortress 2
    Anna - extended edition
    Dead Island Riptide
    Gotham City Impostors: Free to play
    Gun Monkeys
    Homefront
    Red orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad
    Rising storm beta
    Rising Storm/Red orchestra 2 Multi
    Sine Mora
    SkyDrift
    Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic
    Super Monkey Night Combat
    Tropico 3
    Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine

    Add me on skype: werrty.werrty2 if intrested
     
  2. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    bumping
     
  3. oogaboo

    oogaboo Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2013
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    $25.00 paypal
     
  4. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    bumping
     
  5. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    bumping
     
  6. abu_5lo0od

    abu_5lo0od Member

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2013
    Posts:
    35
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    hi i weel pay your acount 15$
    tell me in skype
     
  7. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    bumping
     
  8. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    bumping
     
  9. youknowwho

    youknowwho Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2005
    Posts:
    484
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    44
    Steam account worth 500+

    Isn't that the picture that sythe himself uses?
     
  10. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    nope I edited my pics because I have 2 screens and it shows only one but I can make pictures with 2 screens for total proof :)
     
  11. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    bumping
     
  12. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    bumping
     
  13. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    bumping
     
  14. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    New Price 20$ bumping
     
  15. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    bumping
     
  16. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    bumping
     
  17. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    bumping
     
  18. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    bumping
     
  19. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    bumping
     
  20. bgvinkel

    bgvinkel Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2012
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Steam account worth 500+

    bumping
     
< Selling Steam Account /w 87 games (including EU4) | trading this rs acc for any steam account with... >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site