Adblock breaks this site

(srs) need a load (srs)

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by FishFishy, May 19, 2015.

  1. FishFishy

    FishFishy I'm a good guy.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,985
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    (srs) need a load (srs)

    I need a loan from someone, I can pay back in full + whatever we decide on may 28th. I can explain it exactly in private, but it's no risk.

    srs.... pm/add me on skype
     
  2. tMoon

    tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,658
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    91
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM
    (srs) need a load (srs)

    How big of a loan & how long until paid back?
     
  3. FishFishy

    FishFishy I'm a good guy.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,985
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    (srs) need a load (srs)

    At least a couple hundred

    on the 28th of May so next Thursday.
     
  4. Dank

    Dank Legend
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2007
    Posts:
    10,986
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1,515
    Discord Unique ID:
    116016314924924933
    Discord Username:
    str8 d a n k
    420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Shitting Rainbow Lawrence (2) Doge Potamus Heidy Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Extreme Homosex Gohan has AIDS We Are Legion
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? The Mortyest Morty Cook I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon STEVE MushyMuncher Bojack Community Participant
    (srs) need a load (srs)

    bd9 for cracker
     
  5. FishFishy

    FishFishy I'm a good guy.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,985
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    (srs) need a load (srs)

    I don't need the money til the 27th so technically I could pay you back in a day or so.
     
  6. tMoon

    tMoon FoRmErLy KnOwN aS Tmoe
    Crabby Retired Administrator Monster $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,658
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    91
    <3 n4n0 STEVE Former OMM
    (srs) need a load (srs)

    sorry cuz that's out of my league
     
  7. FishFishy

    FishFishy I'm a good guy.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,985
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    (srs) need a load (srs)

    big bux 2 be made
     
  8. already over

    already over Apprentice Americunt
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2010
    Posts:
    847
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    (srs) need a load (srs)

    I take it you did not do well in school, stupid americunt
     
  9. FishFishy

    FishFishy I'm a good guy.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,985
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    (srs) need a load (srs)

    nvm getting it from a irl friend, you guys lost out.
     
  10. WolfRunescape

    WolfRunescape Runestake.com - OSRS & Runescape 3 Gambling
    $200 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2013
    Posts:
    5,865
    Referrals:
    25
    Sythe Gold:
    1,210
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    974938828521476156
    Discord Username:
    c_o_w_b_o_y
    Two Factor Authentication User
    (srs) need a load (srs)

    he needs a 2k loan for some more heroin
     
  11. kmjt

    kmjt -.- The nocturnal life chose me -.-
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2009
    Posts:
    14,450
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    449
    (srs) need a load (srs)

    you need a load? sounds real gay m8 :S
     
  12. Sypherz

    Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    23,745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    1303476485860098070
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    (srs) need a load (srs)

    scamquit gg
     
  13. shawty

    shawty Active Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2012
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    65
    Discord Unique ID:
    137807791791276033
    Gohan has AIDS Sythe RSPS Player ??? Le Kingdoms Player Why can't I hold all of these feels?
    (srs) need a load (srs)

    i got u bro. pm me the last 10 of ur social and ill transfer it over asap :cool:
     
  14. FishFishy

    FishFishy I'm a good guy.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,985
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    54
    (srs) need a load (srs)

    theres only 9 numbers in ur social
     
< Blade Bro is tired of this shit. | CS:GO Simulators for your phone! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site