Adblock breaks this site

Spending around 200$ on gp

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Rawss, Dec 7, 2008.

  1. Rawss

    Rawss Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2008
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    74
    Spending around 200$ on gp

    Im looking to spend around 200usd on gp or items. This is no bullshit.

    Im looking to do it by mail...

    I dont have a paypal acc or anthing.

    my msn is [email protected]

    hit me up to discuss it.
     
  2. Legit Trainer

    Legit Trainer Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2008
    Posts:
    2,500
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spending around 200$ on gp

    i can sell you 40M for $200.
     
  3. I k0 You 2 Lumby

    I k0 You 2 Lumby Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 30, 2008
    Posts:
    63
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spending around 200$ on gp

    I'll give you 45 for $200
     
  4. Rawss

    Rawss Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2008
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    74
    Spending around 200$ on gp

    Alrighty, just hit me up on msn.
     
  5. Hair Tangle

    Hair Tangle Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2008
    Posts:
    482
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spending around 200$ on gp

    i could sell 20m for 3,50ea
     
  6. Rawss

    Rawss Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2008
    Posts:
    162
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    74
    Spending around 200$ on gp

    its possible, im not in any rush on buying, im looking for the best option.
     
< Buying 2 m... | [PayPal] Buying 40m Dstone Method [PayPal] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site