Spending 32m on pures/skillers!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by mayomaze, Oct 5, 2008.

Spending 32m on pures/skillers!
  1. Unread #21 - Oct 5, 2008 at 1:08 PM
  2. bradley111
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2007
    Posts:
    294
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bradley111 Forum Addict

    Spending 32m on pures/skillers!

    I got a lvl 79 rune pure with Monkey madness done and rune def Im willing to sell cheap add my msn [email protected] I can trade high crter and maybe low... Ill be on for baout 2 hours
     
  3. Unread #22 - Oct 5, 2008 at 1:26 PM
  4. lol @ the colored boy
    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2008
    Posts:
    1,203
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lol @ the colored boy Guru
    Banned

    Spending 32m on pures/skillers!

    i woudln't buy his pure i mean he has just 70 def and 89 range and he wants 25mil for that crappy account lol
    that's such a rip u can get 99 range and like 94 mage for 20
     
  5. Unread #23 - Oct 5, 2008 at 2:16 PM
  6. KungFoo
    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2008
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    KungFoo Member

    Spending 32m on pures/skillers!

    i got a skiller main u might like for cheap...
     
  7. Unread #24 - Oct 5, 2008 at 2:40 PM
  8. IBIZA
    Joined:
    May 19, 2008
    Posts:
    695
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    IBIZA Apprentice
    Trade With Caution

    Spending 32m on pures/skillers!

    i've got a 108 cmb 93 att 91 str 70 def 70 pray barrows gloves torso and rune defender barrows pure ;] like it? :p
     
  9. Unread #25 - Oct 5, 2008 at 2:41 PM
  10. Your Sister
    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2008
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Your Sister Forum Addict
    Banned

    Spending 32m on pures/skillers!

    I sold him my 96 for 8m and two accounts. He went first, and I gave my account after.


    Good buyer ;D
     
  11. Unread #26 - Oct 5, 2008 at 2:49 PM
  12. ♥♦♣♠vamp
    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2008
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ♥♦♣♠vamp Active Member

    Spending 32m on pures/skillers!

    ill give u my 124 :) after my 132 gets unlocked
     
  13. Unread #27 - Oct 5, 2008 at 2:54 PM
  14. Dj lil Bling
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2008
    Posts:
    408
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dj lil Bling Forum Addict
    Banned

    Spending 32m on pures/skillers!

    i got a level 97 with 70 def 99 range 85 str 82 mage...
    ill take all the 32m?
     
  15. Unread #28 - Oct 5, 2008 at 4:23 PM
  16. I KO I
    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    1,797
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    81
    MushyMuncher

    I KO I Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Spending 32m on pures/skillers!

  17. Unread #29 - Oct 5, 2008 at 9:01 PM
  18. rock'n4pennies
    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2008
    Posts:
    1,058
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rock'n4pennies Guru
    Banned

    Spending 32m on pures/skillers!

    i have a rune pure 47 def though 85 range 60 attk 77 str
    offer?

    aw 5m
     
< trading 107 for a pure type rune/zerker/1def | Caution when trading with Dominick! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site