Adblock breaks this site

Spending $25 On RSGP [Amazon Gift Card Code]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Ralts, Jan 13, 2013.

  1. Ralts

    Ralts Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2012
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spending $25 On RSGP [Amazon Gift Card Code]

    I have a $25 Amazon gift card code and I'd like RSGP. Post your Skype name below. I'll go first, but I will not buy from someone who isn't deemed trustworthy.
     
  2. Skepta3

    Skepta3 Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2013
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spending $25 On RSGP [Amazon Gift Card Code]

    add me on skype: skeppybbk
     
  3. Ralts

    Ralts Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2012
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spending $25 On RSGP [Amazon Gift Card Code]

    As I said, I'm not purchasing from someone who I don't deem trustworthy. With your 5 posts, I don't feel comfortable going first in a trade. Sorry.
     
  4. Ralts

    Ralts Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2012
    Posts:
    28
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spending $25 On RSGP [Amazon Gift Card Code]

    Bump.
     
  5. grapes

    grapes Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2013
    Posts:
    46
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spending $25 On RSGP [Amazon Gift Card Code]

    Add me on Skype: Easter.egg2
     
  6. johnty15

    johnty15 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2007
    Posts:
    1,830
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spending $25 On RSGP [Amazon Gift Card Code]

    your not spending 25 dollars unless the gift code can convert to cash. if it can PM me and i will sell
     
  7. MMA

    MMA Cinderella Man
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2012
    Posts:
    2,324
    Referrals:
    1,519
    Sythe Gold:
    1,075
    Spending $25 On RSGP [Amazon Gift Card Code]

< [trusted][donor] Buying 1b+ [wu, Pp, Bt] | [Donor][Buying 1B+ GP] Forguea's Gold Shop[2006 Member] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site