Spending 20m

Discussion in 'Archives' started by k y l e r, Jul 30, 2007.

Spending 20m
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 30, 2007 at 4:52 PM
  2. k y l e r
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2007
    Posts:
    303
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    k y l e r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Spending 20m

    Spending 20m
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 30, 2007 at 4:54 PM
  4. Pwnt_by_Pwnt
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2007
    Posts:
    101
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pwnt_by_Pwnt Active Member

    Spending 20m

  5. Unread #3 - Jul 30, 2007 at 4:55 PM
  6. Trip_Up
    Referrals:
    0

    Trip_Up Guest

    Spending 20m

    I'm selling a level 82 *Runescape Classic* 99 strengh pure. Very rare to see one of these being sold.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 30, 2007 at 4:55 PM
  8. k y l e r
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2007
    Posts:
    303
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    k y l e r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Spending 20m

    No thankyou it has membership.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 30, 2007 at 4:56 PM
  10. H3llz Rej3ct
    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    H3llz Rej3ct Member
    Banned

    Spending 20m

    ill sell a lvl 94 rune pure with 81 atk, 91 str, 45 def, 81 hp, 86 mage. add my msn. [email protected]
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 30, 2007 at 4:59 PM
  12. kawika76205
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2007
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    kawika76205 Active Member
    Banned

    Spending 20m

    I gott 2 accounts

    #1 a level 99 gunit world1 here are main stats:
    Attack
    85

    Defence
    75

    Strength
    81

    Hitpoints
    80

    Ranged
    72

    Prayer
    53

    Magic
    72

    #2 a lvl 96 called deathofsham3 here are stats
    Attack
    80

    Defence
    73

    Strength
    80

    Hitpoints
    79

    Ranged
    70

    Prayer
    53

    Magic
    77

    both have fire capes dt, mm, and dragon gloves

    both are members paid by SMS bougth on sythe
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 30, 2007 at 4:59 PM
  14. Trip_Up
    Referrals:
    0

    Trip_Up Guest

    Spending 20m

    Well how else am I supposed to play RSC, lol. An account can't be recovered just from membership you know. Unless of course I paid with a credit card, but I'm too young for one of them. I wish people weren't so retarded when buying accounts. Nearly all accounts here have had membership at one time or another.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jul 30, 2007 at 5:03 PM
  16. kawika76205
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2007
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    kawika76205 Active Member
    Banned

    Spending 20m

    true dat l0l
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 30, 2007 at 5:04 PM
  18. kawika76205
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2007
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    kawika76205 Active Member
    Banned

    Spending 20m

    so you like any of my accounts? ; ]
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jul 30, 2007 at 5:41 PM
  20. k y l e r
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2007
    Posts:
    303
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    k y l e r Forum Addict
    Banned

    Spending 20m

    Still looking =)
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jul 30, 2007 at 5:42 PM
  22. falconsrbeast7
    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2007
    Posts:
    374
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    falconsrbeast7 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Spending 20m

    sell you my lvl 77
     
  23. Unread #12 - Jul 30, 2007 at 5:48 PM
  24. t t t t
    Joined:
    May 20, 2007
    Posts:
    657
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    t t t t Apprentice
    Banned

    Spending 20m

    i got a really good pm me for stats
     
  25. Unread #13 - Jul 30, 2007 at 5:58 PM
  26. santa man
    Joined:
    May 19, 2007
    Posts:
    214
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    santa man Active Member
    Banned

    Spending 20m

  27. Unread #14 - Jul 30, 2007 at 6:09 PM
  28. I-Greg-I
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I-Greg-I Member

  29. Unread #15 - Jul 30, 2007 at 6:49 PM
  30. I-Greg-I
    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2007
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I-Greg-I Member

    Spending 20m

  31. Unread #16 - Jul 30, 2007 at 8:10 PM
  32. Hells Duke
    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2007
    Posts:
    349
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hells Duke Forum Addict
    Banned

    Spending 20m

    Kyler if you leave your msn that might help?
     
  33. Unread #17 - Jul 30, 2007 at 8:13 PM
  34. i_h8_gins2
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2007
    Posts:
    108
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    i_h8_gins2 Active Member

    Spending 20m

    ill sell u a lvl 72 tank 60 def 73 range 44 prayer 55 mage never been a member
     
  35. Unread #18 - Jul 30, 2007 at 8:43 PM
  36. skatexvolcom
    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2007
    Posts:
    258
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    skatexvolcom Forum Addict

    Spending 20m

    [​IMG]
    Shot at 2007-07-30

    u like?
     
< Autoing Accounts | free services >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site