Spending 1k on a web design

Discussion in 'Web Market' started by StickTalk, Nov 16, 2018.

Spending 1k on a web design
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 16, 2018 at 6:04 PM
  2. StickTalk
    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2017
    Posts:
    1,570
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5,802

    StickTalk Guru

    Spending 1k on a web design

    I need someone with some good experience in HTML + CSS + all that other good stuff.

    Some examples of what I'm looking for:

    Website 1

    Website 2

    Website 3

    Hmu if you can create something ill also want to see previous work as well.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 17, 2018 at 4:29 AM
  4. wambow
    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2008
    Posts:
    596
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    67
    Poképedia

    wambow Forum Addict

    Spending 1k on a web design


    Give me a scheme, throw the content to me (or if you have a wireframe), let me know what you NEED the site to do, what you want it to do, and what you DONT want. I’ll draw you up a mock up. We can move from there. I PMed my personal number.
     
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
< poop | △►[※$100 Donor※]◄△ ⊱ Twitch Affiliate⊰♕ Service ♕ ⊰{※350+VOUCHES※}⊱ ⊰{※Fast Support※}⊱ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site