Adblock breaks this site

Spending $179 on rsgp - playerauctions / OMM

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Sheba888, Jun 22, 2011.

  1. Sheba888

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spending $179 on rsgp - playerauctions / OMM

    Hello.

    I am looking to spend $179 on rsgp.

    I am only looking for gold from .53 to .57 per mill.

    The price depends on your stock / method of selling.

    I am looking for trades that are secure for both parties only so do not even bother attempting to contact me with the intent to scam.

    msn:[email protected]
    email:[email protected]

    post in the format below. All posts NOT in this format will be ignored.

    Allways request a PM. I will never refuse one.

    msn:
    phone number: (may also be pmed to me)
    amount selling:
    price per mill:
    playerauctions or OMM?:
     
  2. WiseFcape

    WiseFcape Strive to be the best; then strive to be better.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2011
    Posts:
    1,073
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spending $179 on rsgp - playerauctions / OMM

    Please pm me if your interested in doing Western Union, my price is .5/m but I won't pay the fee's so it'll be about .7/m

    msn: pm me if interested.
    phone number: pm me if interested.
    amount selling: ~300m
    price per mill: .5/m Western Union
    playerauctions or OMM?: Can't wait 2 days for PA to send me the money, OMM is fine however if you think one's needed; I'm not here to scam.
     
  3. Sheba888

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spending $179 on rsgp - playerauctions / OMM

    ^WiseFcape

    I am willing to buy @ .5/M from you. I do not have WU so use playerauctions / paypal with OMM

    edit: I am going to sleep for the night so only post here if you will be available tom.
     
  4. Sheba888

    Sheba888 Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    842
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Spending $179 on rsgp - playerauctions / OMM

    still buying
     
< Buying RSGP Via WU 0.55 (UK ONLY) | Buying 20m 0.6 p/m (MB) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site